L Sumner GWS
D Tyson GWS
C Smith WB
S Hogan Cats
A Morobito Frem
C Wingrad Port

Or even Josh Caddy?

Re: Rate my supercoach 2012 (Part 3)

Alright Risky team - but im going for it. Please give Feedback :)

Back - deledio, shaw, fisher, malceski, lake, hargrave, ellis, (bugg,darley)

Mid - ablett, mitchell, watson, scotland, martin, shiel, (mcdonald, magner)

Ruck - hale, giles, (redden, stephenson)

Fwd - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, dangerfield, porplyzia, D.Smith, weedon, (kennedy, hall)

$101,200 Left

I really want mummy - unsure about danger and hargrave.

Option 1 - Leave
Option 2 - hale to mummy, hargrave to clarke/morris/spurr
Option 3 - danger to rioli/pavlich/chapman, hargrave to clarke/morris/spurr

Backs: B.Deledio, H.Shaw, A.Carrazzo, B.Lake, C.Dempsey. M.Clarke, B.Ellis (T.Bugg, J. Bouman)

Mids: G.Ablett, T.Rockliff, J.Watson, B.Gibbs, J.Redden, L.Parker (D.Smith, J.McDonald)

Rucks: B.Longer, J.Giles (J.Redden, T.Campbell)

Forwards: L.Franklin, N.Fyfe, D.Martin, P.Dangerfield, D.Hale, J.Porpyzia, A.Tomilson (D.Fteiffer, C.Dell'olio)

Thoughts?

$110 grand left
Rucks are weak. Look to get a Premium ruck or at the very least Kreuzer. Dell'olio won't play early look to get rid of him for T.Dickson. And i feel you have spent too much on your midfield to only get an average midfield. I would downgrade Redden to a Caddy or someone like that then upgrade Gibbs and Watson to a Priddis/Murphy/Boyd.

Anyone think it is too much to have 3 GWS players in defense? But if I replace the 3rd with another rookie the only other one I can get is Morris which leaves me with 3 Richmond defenders.

ok I THINK this is close to my final team now (pending final team announcements of people not playing etc...). Would appreciate any advice that can be given, its just whether my non premium players are definite starters if fit that I'm not sure of:

BACKS: Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Broughton, Dempsey, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)

MIDS: Ablett, Pendles, S.Mitchell, Jobe, Clifton, McDonald (Ledger, Magner)

RUCKS: Mummy, Giles (J.Redden, Stephensen)

FORWARDS: Buddy, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Pfeiffer (A.Kennedy, T.Dickson).

$154,300 left over.

Ok so it seems Dempsey and Dangerfield are what make people most iffy, my justifications for keeping both is that Dempsey has looked really good in the preseason, he's not missed a beat, yes he's prone to breaking down but he could make a bit of cash before he does so to trade in for someone better. Also this could be his first proper crack at playing to a more disciplined Hird gameplan as opposed to Knights where he didn't seem to mind playing 3km away from his direct opponent.
Dangerfield has looked good in the preseason, is going to get more of a run in the midfield and should be reliable points-wise, can't see him going down in price. Yeah he tries to kill himself on the field every match, but he still doesn't miss a lot of games. So I'm pretty sure on rolling the dice on those 2.

So besides them, any advice?

hey guys would love your feedback on my team

DEF: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, M.Clarke, Dempsey, Ellis – (Darley, Bugg)
MID: Pendlebury, Ablett, Boyd, Watson, Ledger, Magner -(Miles, J.MacDonald)
RUCK: Kruezer, Giles – (Redden, Stephenson)
FORWARD: Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, D.Smith, A.Kennedy – (J.Cameron, S.Kerridge

BACKS: Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Broughton, Dempsey, Clarke, Ellis (Bugg, Morris)

MIDS: Ablett, Pendles, S.Mitchell, Jobe, Clifton, McDonald (Ledger, Magner)

RUCKS: Mummy, Giles (J.Redden, Stephensen)

FORWARDS: Buddy, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, D.Smith, Pfeiffer (A.Kennedy, T.Dickson).

$154,300 left over.
Dangerfield to Chapman/Harvey. Then Jobe to Boyd/Priddis. Downgrade Clifton to C.Smith also but that is just personal opinion both are good choices.

Anyone think it is too much to have 3 GWS players in defense? But if I replace the 3rd with another rookie the only other one I can get is Morris which leaves me with 3 Richmond defenders.

l have the 3 Tigers too. Not concerned with the bye as l invisage cashing in the two or at least one by the bye. Only worry would be if Morris or Ellis start as the sub regularly.

Backs: B.Deledio, H.Shaw, A.Carrazzo, B.Lake, C.Dempsey. M.Clarke, B.Ellis (T.Bugg, J. Bouman)

Mids: G.Ablett, T.Rockliff, J.Watson, B.Gibbs, J.Redden, L.Parker (D.Smith, J.McDonald)

Rucks: B.Longer, J.Giles (J.Redden, T.Campbell)

Forwards: L.Franklin, N.Fyfe, D.Martin, P.Dangerfield, D.Hale, J.Porpyzia, A.Tomilson (D.Fteiffer, C.Dell'olio)

Thoughts?

$110 grand left

Anyone feel like checking mine? That'd be appreciated.
Backs: Carazzo could be a sneaky POD but if I were you, I would use the 110k to get Goddard. A lot of teams seem to have Dempsey, especially those of Essendon supporters but I don't see why. 67 games in 6 years and a low ceiling (highest average of 77). A good rookie could get that. Is Bouman the best option out there?

Mids: I think its a bit too heavy. I would downgrade Redden, I think he'll do better in DT. Then use the cash to upgrade your rucks to a Mcevoy, someone in that range.

Rucks: Way too risky. Longer and Campbell won't play too many games. Lack of downgrade options as well if these two stuff up.

Forwards: Better than the rest but Dell'olio wasn't upgraded? I think Tomlinson has good job security but won't score high. If you have him, may as well chuck Smedts in your backline as well.

Alright Risky team - but im going for it. Please give Feedback :)

Back - deledio, shaw, fisher, malceski, lake, hargrave, ellis, (bugg,darley)

Mid - ablett, mitchell, watson, scotland, martin, shiel, (mcdonald, magner)

Ruck - hale, giles, (redden, stephenson)

Fwd - Franklin, Goodes, Fyfe, dangerfield, porplyzia, D.Smith, weedon, (kennedy, hall)

$101,200 Left

I really want mummy - unsure about danger and hargrave.

Option 1 - Leave
Option 2 - hale to mummy, hargrave to clarke/morris/spurr
Option 3 - danger to rioli/pavlich/chapman, hargrave to clarke/morris/spurr
Backs: Could pay off but Malceski is risky. I don't think Lake and Hargrave are that much of an injury risk with their history but I don't think Hargrave is that good a scorer.

Mids: Ablett, Mitchell, Scotland and Martin all have the bye in the same round but I assume you will move Scotland and Martin.

Rucks: Hale has had a really good nab series but I don't enjoy going with mid price rucks but he could pay off.

Forwards: I would do as you said in option 2, get mummy and then leave your forwards as it is. Dangerfield is up to you. Personally i think he'll break out but I have Sidebum instead. There are better options than Weedon.

DEF: B Goddard, B Deledio, G Broughton, M Suckling, R Hargrave, M Clarke, B Ellis (T Bugg, L Brown)

MID: G Ablett, M Murphy, M Boyd, P Dangerfield, C Wingard, D Shiel (C Smith, J Magner)

RUCK: S Mumford, I Maric (J Giles, O Stephensen)

FWD: L Franklin, N Fyfe, D Martin, D Zaharakis, J Porplyzia, D Smith, T Dickson (A Kennedy, A Hall)

$83,300 in the bank? (Almost a nice amount for upgrades later on.)

Thoughts?

DEF: B Goddard, B Deledio, G Broughton, M Suckling, R Hargrave, M Clarke, B Ellis (T Bugg, L Brown)

MID: G Ablett, M Murphy, M Boyd, P Dangerfield, C Wingard, D Shiel (C Smith, J Magner)

FWD: L Franklin, N Fyfe, D Martin, D Zaharakis, J Porplyzia, D Smith, T Dickson (A Kennedy, A Hall)

Thoughts?
Would either get rid of Dangerfield or move him into the foward line (swap him with Zaha?) Then downgrade Maric to Redden as i feel Maric will score similar to Giles/Reddeen/Big O so you might aswell save money. Then use that money to upgrade that 4th midfield spot to Premium.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rate my super coach team plz

deffence:
delideo ,carraso,waters,hargrave,bugg,maxwell , tamblinb

middeflied:

boyd,priddis,ablett,shuey,congilio,k cornes,palmer,masten,mcdonald

rucks:
cox, mctoinsh, giles reeden

forward:
franklin,fyfe,dangerfield,porpolisha,nick riewolt, and d smith
plus i got 42 thousand in bank also should i put cox as my skipper round 1 against dogs

streets ahead and revdog...
my comments stand for you both. i know the MPP is a good idea, but why use up midfield spots with premiums that you could put in other positions. there are so many good midfielders.
If I was you I would put danger/scotland etc etc etc in fwd/def then maybe put kerridge or the like in the midfield. I know that means you also miss out on a midfield rookie or two but im my opinion, there are rookies that could do well in all positions, however the midfield premiums are leaps and bounds above the rest.
(this is completely opposite to my strategy last year where I had 6 midfield rookies and the rest of my team almost premiums from the get go).

Here's mine. Still unsure on Yagmoor, Malseski and Coniglio. I know if I just hold onto trades I could do some serious downgrading but I'm not sure what too at the moment. Also not sure if I'm missing out on Ledger and Clifton, and also a lot of people have Smedts and Spurr but I don't know a lot about them.

DEF: Goddard, Scotland, Broughton, Malceski, B Ellis, S Darley, S Morris (T Bugg, P Yagmoor)

MID: Pendles, Ablett, Swan, Dal Santo, Coniglio, J McDonald (Kerridge, Magner)

RUCK: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

FWD: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplezia, D Smith, Pfeiffer (A Hall, T Dickson)

If it helps, I'm mainly going for a league win however I did finish around 500 least year so wouldn't mind having a crack for overall, but the leagues are where I'm going to win my money, so just looking to come home hard with a few trades left (bit worried with 10 players on the field that need upgrading unless malceski and porp come good for D7/F7

oh i also have 330k left

Thoughts?

Fine side. I'd do redden instead of Ivan and then start Giles. Money saved turns
someone like Hall into a medium like parker

Munza::

made little changes now what do people think?

BACKS: Goddard, Deledio, H.Shaw, Broughton, M. Clarke, B. Ellis, T.Bugg (S.Morris, Darley)

MIDS: pendles, ablett, priddis, vince, coniglio, wingard (C.Smith, Magner)

RUCKS: D. Cox, J.Giles (J.Redden, O. Stephenson)

FWDS: L, Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Pavlich, D. Martain, J. Porplysia, D. Smith, T. Dickson
(D. Pfeiffer, S. Kerridge)

BANK: $97,600

people say to me dont waste money on wingard? whos a good replacement?

Backs look good. lots of people on clark but I'm not sure. i went malceski but as I said, I'm not comfortable with that either.

I'm staying away from having both coniglio and wingard, just cuz there are other cheaper options. i'd go with just one. that being said I can always change up after round 2.

rucks are same as me. may as well make the cash with those 3!

forwards are great. I've had pav the last 6 years but couldn't bring myself to do it this year. that being said probably cuz i spent all my money in the midfield. but yeah, I don't know why. he still had a ripper average last year and played 22 games so maybe I'm just deluded. same as b harvey, i get scared there too old but boomer played 22 and averaged 101...nothing to be sneezed at.

Ok Re-done.

Thoughts???

Def: Goddard, Deledio, H Shaw, S Fisher, Enright, Ellis, Morris ( Mohr, Bugg )

Mid: Pendlebery, Ablett, J Selwood, J Bartel, C Smith, J Mcdonald ( Shiel, Magner )

Rucks: Mumford, Giles ( Redden, Stephenson )

Forwards: Franklin, Chapman, Rioli, Martin, D Smith, D Pfeiffer, T Dickson ( Kerridge, A Hall )

Subs and bench will depend on selections.

Pretty happy, Seems like everyones going for the rucks simialr to the ones iv chosen,

What does everyone think of my players under the 200K mark????

Ok Re-done.

Thoughts???

Def: Goddard, Deledio, H Shaw, S Fisher, Enright, Ellis, Morris ( Mohr, Bugg )

Mid: Pendlebery, Ablett, J Selwood, J Bartel, C Smith, J Mcdonald ( Shiel, Magner )

Rucks: Mumford, Giles ( Redden, Stephenson )

Forwards: Franklin, Chapman, Rioli, Martin, D Smith, D Pfeiffer, T Dickson ( Kerridge, A Hall )

Subs and bench will depend on selections.

Pretty happy, Seems like everyones going for the rucks simialr to the ones iv chosen,

What does everyone think of my players under the 200K mark????

I've thought about doing what you did with your backline rookies. If one doesn't play, its more than likely that the other will.

Pendlebury, Selwood and Bartel all have their bye in the same week which could be an issue. A thought is to downgrade Enright to a mid-pricer or a rookie and use the spare cash to upgrade Bartel to another premium. Players like Enright and Fisher usually drop a bit in price so you may be able to pick them up mid-year at a cheaper price.

Same rucks as me. The most popular combination I've seen.

My team...

Backs: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, C. Dempsey, B. Ellis, B. Smedts
(S. Darley, S. Shaw)
Mids: G. Ablett, D. Swan, J. Selwood, J. Watson, C. Smith, D. Smith
(A. Kennedy, J. Magner)
Rucks: S. Mumford, J. Giles
(J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
Fwds: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, J. Porplyzia, A. Saad, C. Hampton
(S. Kerridge, C. Dell'Ollio)

$137,800

I need to change one of Swan, Selwood or Watson as they all have their bye in the same round. I'm looking at someone from the first round of byes. Priddis? Rockliff?

I'm not sold on my forward rookies or Sam Shaw but they can be fixed.

Thoughts overall?

Thanks. :thumbsu:

Alright guys, how this baby going?
Any comments appreciated.

Def: B.Goddard, H.Scotland, B.Delidio. C.Enright. R.Hargrave. M.Clark B.Ellis

Subs : B.Smedts B.Wilkes

Mid: G.Ablett(c) M.Boyd (vc) M.Priddis D.Martin W.Hoskin-Elliot D.Zorko
Subs :A.Treloar. J.McDonald

Ruck: M.Leuenberger, I.Maric
Subs: J.Giles O.Stephenson

Forward: L.Franklin, A.Goodes, D.Zaharakis, J.Riewoldt, J.Porplyzia, D.Pffeifer, A.Saad
Subs: N.Wilson, T.Walsh

I've thought about doing what you did with your backline rookies. If one doesn't play, its more than likely that the other will.

Pendlebury, Selwood and Bartel all have their bye in the same week which could be an issue. A thought is to downgrade Enright to a mid-pricer or a rookie and use the spare cash to upgrade Bartel to another premium. Players like Enright and Fisher usually drop a bit in price so you may be able to pick them up mid-year at a cheaper price.

Same rucks as me. The most popular combination I've seen.

My team...

Backs: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, H. Shaw, G. Broughton, C. Dempsey, B. Ellis, B. Smedts
(S. Darley, S. Shaw)
Mids: G. Ablett, D. Swan, J. Selwood, J. Watson, C. Smith, D. Smith
(A. Kennedy, J. Magner)
Rucks: S. Mumford, J. Giles
(J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
Fwds: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, N. Fyfe, D. Martin, J. Porplyzia, A. Saad, C. Hampton
(S. Kerridge, C. Dell'Ollio)

$137,800

I need to change one of Swan, Selwood or Watson as they all have their bye in the same round. I'm looking at someone from the first round of byes. Priddis? Rockliff?

I'm not sold on my forward rookies or Sam Shaw but they can be fixed.

Thoughts overall?

Thanks. :thumbsu:

Awesome feedback thanks mate :thumbsu:

Who would you suggest i bring in for Enright?

Like your team, There has been some hate for Smedts on here. Maybe wait till Dellolio is upgraded?
I reckon Shiels is a must in the mids as a rookie:thumbsu:

Hi Guys

Here is my team for everyone to rate

I am grateful for any advice on how to improve it as well

Goddard, Scotland, Shaw,Jaensch, Conca, Lake, Bugg (Ellis, Yagmoor)

Abblett, Swan, Priddis, Dangerfield, Ebert, Coniglio (Smith C, Couch)

Mumford, Giles (Redden, Stephenson O)

Franklin, Chapman, Martin, Sidebottom, Porplyzia, Pfeiffer, Smith D (Smedts, Kerridge)

Thanks Heaps

Scrubba

Hey guys, just finalized my team (lots of sleepless nights lols) going for a top 500 finish this year, feedback would be much appreciated. :)

Backs: Goddard, Delidio, Broughton, Enright, Bugg, Darley, Ellis (Morris, Townsend)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Selwood, Coniglio, Magner, (C Smith, Shiel)

Rucks: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Goodes, Chapman, Cripps, D Smith, A Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)

$180,700 left over

Hey guys, just finalized my team (lots of sleepless nights lols) going for a top 500 finish this year, feedback would be much appreciated. :)

Backs: Goddard, Delidio, Broughton, Enright, Bugg, Darley, Ellis (Morris, Townsend)

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Murphy, Selwood, Coniglio, Magner, (C Smith, Shiel)

Rucks: Cox, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

Forwards: Franklin, Fyfe, Goodes, Chapman, Cripps, D Smith, A Kennedy (Hall, Dickson)

$180,700 left over

straight GNR team and looks good as long as u get rookies right. only thing is enright. i had him in my team but moved him out last week. just think he will be rested and he may start slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back