Rate / Rank The Leagues - Yes its the unwinnable argument!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: top 10 leagues outside AFL in Victoria

WRFLfan said:
Allears and No Brains, thats his middle name

Wrflfan, back to that ******* comp you call footy, have you ever played anywhere else than wrfl, or just maybe you weren't good enough!
Come on son and have a crack up at the gvfl son, they will be able to teach you a thing or two crim! :cool:

M.WEBBER said:
Wrflfan, back to that ******* comp you call footy, have you ever played anywhere else than wrfl, or just maybe you weren't good enough!
Come on son and have a crack up at the gvfl son, they will be able to teach you a thing or two crim! :cool:
One word M Webber DIRT thats what you are!
Seems you have alot of fans, get some of your inbreed relations on here to back you up

WRFLfan said:
One word M Webber DIRT thats what you are!
Seems you have alot of fans, get some of your inbreed relations on here to back you up

Son, this thread is about the "Top 10 leagues outside AFL in Victoria" could you please refrain from using those obscene words feral one. :cool:

M.WEBBER said:
Son, this thread is about the "Top 10 leagues outside AFL in Victoria" could you please refrain from using those obscene words feral one. :cool:
stick to writing posts on your own thread webber f off germ

bmwofoz said:
Very Interesting topic, I have been following the MPNFL for many years now and have followed the EDFL for a couple of years, and I have to say that the top MPNFL teams would beat all comers in the EDFL B Grade

My top 10 in no order

Eastern FL
MPNFL
GVFL
O&MFL
Ballarat FL
Southern FL
VAFA
GFL
EDFL
GDFL

The VAFA D grade combined side smashes the SFL every year, SFL struggles and everybody knows it.

daisy_train said:
Myrtleford and Yarrawonga would smash any GVFL teams this year, they are a cut above.

On what do you base this Daisy Train??? How do you come to this conclusion?

daisy_train said:
Myrtleford and Yarrawonga would smash any GVFL teams this year, they are a cut above.

Echuca played Yarrawonga in a pracy, yarra won but they werent that impressive! They are definatley well drilled and considering it was a practice match they had kick outs and stoppages down pat. But wouldnt smash Echuca or any side that will finish top 3 or 4 in the GV this year.

the dvfl is a pretty handy standard my club diamond creek just got premonted to div 1 and only lost to sfl div 1 premiers baldwyn by 1 goal and beat wrfl hoppers crossing by a goal in pracy matches this year yeah i know its only pracy matches blah blah blah but i reckon dv would be higher than southern, wrlf and edfl just

bmwofoz said:
Very Interesting topic, I have been following the MPNFL for many years now and have followed the EDFL for a couple of years, and I have to say that the top MPNFL teams would beat all comers in the EDFL B Grade

My top 10 in no order

Eastern FL
MPNFL
GVFL
O&MFL
Ballarat FL
Southern FL
VAFA
GFL
EDFL
GDFL

Where is DVFL and how does Southern FL even rate a mention - they are on par with WRFL.

no left foot said:
Echuca played Yarrawonga in a pracy, yarra won but they werent that impressive! They are definatley well drilled and considering it was a practice match they had kick outs and stoppages down pat. But wouldnt smash Echuca or any side that will finish top 3 or 4 in the GV this year.

It was actually Euroa. And it was a week before the O and M started and Euroa was still a couple of weeks away from starting. They won yes, but practice match form isn't always the best barometer.
I think you'll fine Seymour, Euroa, Benalla, Myrtleford and Yarrawonga would be pretty close. Why don't we call both seasons off now and play the rest of the year between the best three sides of each league.

centreman said:
It was actually Euroa. And it was a week before the O and M started and Euroa was still a couple of weeks away from starting. They won yes, but practice match form isn't always the best barometer.
I think you'll fine Seymour, Euroa, Benalla, Myrtleford and Yarrawonga would be pretty close. Why don't we call both seasons off now and play the rest of the year between the best three sides of each league.

Yarrawonga played Echuca the week before they played Euroa. They won by about 17 points then played and beat Euroa the next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, i have made a poll in the polls section so if you want to vote on their we will soon find out who everyone thinks is the strongest league... ill get the link and post it up

Congratulations to the OMFL league for pulling the pants down of the GVFL and giving there behinds a smacking. Just goes to show that the OMFL must be the stronger league going by the replies of most in previous posts. :thumbsu: :) :D

except that gfl didnt bother entering, too expensive

Gotheroos said:
Congratulations to the OMFL league for pulling the pants down of the GVFL and giving there behinds a smacking. Just goes to show that the OMFL must be the stronger league going by the replies of most in previous posts. :thumbsu: :) :D

Dont count on a spanking, the gvfl side was about their 3rd rate team, alot of the big names who are getting $1000+ a game dont risk it as then they may not get payed. I dare say though next year they will put in alot stronger team to show that they arnt a laugh

numba4 said:
Dont count on a spanking, the gvfl side was about their 3rd rate team, alot of the big names who are getting $1000+ a game dont risk it as then they may not get payed. I dare say though next year they will put in alot stronger team to show that they arnt a laugh

So you think that the O&M had their strongest team on paper? I dont think so!!

numba4 said:

55 points in a rep game is a spanking. And as Wiggum said the OMFL league didn't have a full strength side also. There was alot of big name players that pulled out.

Gotheroos said:
55 points in a rep game is a spanking. And as Wiggum said the OMFL league didn't have a full strength side also. There was alot of big name players that pulled out.

Dead right it is a spanking, i'd like to hear a few more week excuses from the little girls that wear those light purple froks. I seen the games over the weekend, and they should change Saad Saad's name, because his perfomances were Sad Sad.

Sucked in GV, what a hiding...ha ha!

O & M had a great side and the win was well deserved, absolutly rapt for them, they are all great blokes, just imagine how much the O & M would have won by if they were full strength...scary thought!

you'd be kidding yourself if you wouldn't have hampden fl in your top 10. just seen them play on w/e in inter league. great win with 12 players out.... watch out in divi 1 next year...

CONGRATULATIONS THE HAMPDEN FOOTBALL LEAGUE!!!!
to beat the mpnfl football league with out our full side is a very good effort....you lads who dont have this league in ur top 10 in victoria outside the afl in victoria are fools....yes dream boat, watch out div 1 next year when hopefully we field our strongest side:thumbsu:

kingfooty said:
1 vfl
2 vafa a grade
3 o & m
4 eastern fl
5 goulburn valley
6 diamond valley
7 geelong fl
8 essendon fl
9 mornington pen fl
10 gippsland latrobe

this doesnt make sense, the hampden league played mornington pen fl on the weekend in interleague and beat them with out key players

go fullta said:
this doesnt make sense, the hampden league played mornington pen fl on the weekend in interleague and beat them with out key players

thank you go fulta... seems like no else agrees hampden is obvoiusly better then the so called no.8 best league in vic... seriously with a huge number of players out aganst mornington i hate to see what would happen if the team were full strenth???? the words demolision and embarassment comes into mind...

are you critics (who posted the top 10)being for real or not???
just curious....:confused:

good work go fulta:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate / Rank The Leagues - Yes its the unwinnable argument!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back