Rate what the person above is eating

Remove this Banner Ad

7/10. Don't mind that fruit.

Medium-rare porterhouse steak with mushrooms and mushroom sauce, mashed potatoes and steamed broccoli.

I'm sure it's nice but I don't eat meat(except fish) so it's a 0/10 for me.

Chocolate Easter Eggs that I bought to give to my class tomorrow. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

meat pie = 6
add on tomato sauce +1.5
add on tabasco sauce + 1.5
add in saurkraut +1

freshly caught kalamari rings in beer batter with fresh lemon juice a bottle of chenin blanc and some crispy pasta dura with lime mayonaise and a greek salad

meat pie = 6
add on tomato sauce +1.5
add on tabasco sauce + 1.5
add in saurkraut +1

freshly caught kalamari rings in beer batter with fresh lemon juice a bottle of chenin blanc and some crispy pasta dura with lime mayonaise and a greek salad

7/10 woulda rated higher on friday though....

6" subway sub fresh- white bread, ham, cedder cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum, carrot, salt and pepper, 1000 island sauce

7/10 woulda rated higher on friday though....

6" subway sub fresh- white bread, ham, cedder cheese, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onion, capsicum, carrot, salt and pepper, 1000 island sauce

Never had "ceddar" cheese on a sub, but I'm sure it's OK;)

Overall 7.5 out of 10, loses points for the white bread (italian cheese & herbs), no jalapenos and 1000 island (honey mustard). Solid meal nonetheless.

OK, here goes:

Home made pita-based pizza, cooked on ceramic stone on the barbie with the following:
salsa base, onion, tomato, capsicum, crushed corn chips, ham, salami & cheese

6/10 never tried sushi so dont know how to rate it

chicken stir fry with a honey sauce, veges included carrot, brocoli, snow peas, baby corn served with rice.

I got the dud! :(

If its done really well I guess it'd get a 9.

If its got one of those un-eatable bits of chicken that i have to pull out of my mouth with my fingers its straight down to a 6.

Chicos.

The chocolate flavoured jelly babies.

I got the dud! :(

If its done really well I guess it'd get a 9.

If its got one of those un-eatable bits of chicken that i have to pull out of my mouth with my fingers its straight down to a 6.

Chicos.

The chocolate flavoured jelly babies.

I like Chicos but it's a bit early 5/10.

On the other hand as I've been up since 3 in the morning, Morrocan Vegetable and chick pea stew with Cous Cous is about to hit the spot. :thumbsu:

I like Chicos but it's a bit early 5/10.

On the other hand as I've been up since 3 in the morning, Morrocan Vegetable and chick pea stew with Cous Cous is about to hit the spot. :thumbsu:

bloody hell lach that sounds marvelous, reminds me of this amazing dish from the moroccan soup kitchen near my place, i have to give that a 9.5/10

I on the other hand was forced to satisfy my hunger with a shitty choice from the veding machine - i feel so deprived after reading what you're eating. :(

cherry ripe

Remove this Banner Ad

Rate what the person above is eating

Remove this Banner Ad

Back