Rating Richmond’s semi final the modern media way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Commentator #1: While 2 flags in 3 years for the AFL’s smallest club seems impressive, you must remember that Richmond has a massive advantage playing on the MCG.

Commentator #2: It is a huge advantage because we know that Richmond are not really that good. Despite all their success just one of their players made the AA team this year. Their best player - Martin - is so average that he could not make the AA team in 2019 in a premiership year. Dynasty teams like the Lions, Hawkes and Cats feature heavily in the All Australian team. Richmond never do and while some may view that as testimony to a supposed team first approach, what it really shows is they are an average team who have just had an extraordinary run with injuries, the draw and playing at the MCG.

Commentator #1: you are correct. We saw in the Brisbane final that when they play a finals team not ravished with injury, not at the MCG or their captain does not concuss one of their best players, that they just cannot stand the heat. Still you have to give Hardwick and the playing group credit for finding the rich vein of luck Richmond have had.

Commentator #2: Look absolutely. I am sure the board are praying for more luck in the finals and that it translates into membership. Richmond have one of the lowest memberships in the AFL and if they are not careful they may be taken over by North Melbourne. Richmond play on the MCG every week and poor North Melbourne are forced to play in Tasmania. By taking over Richmond, North would get lots more games at the MCG. I was speaking to a Richmond insider yesterday who was telling me they are hoping to poach some North Melbourne and Carlton Membership staff but he spoke on anonymity because the club was going to need to go into even more debt to make the hires.

Commentator #1: What a catch 22!

Oh, Rodney Dangerfield, you have only scraped the surface.

Dimma Hardwick - not really coaching the side. Mrs Hardwick has been in charge and as such Richmond are breaching the coaching soft cap.

Benny Gale - was installed as AFL head honcho after Demetriou. First act was to install Gil as a puppet figurehead while orchestrating Richmond’s rise to the top.

Peggy O’Neal - was once married into the Trump family, divorced out, married a Rothschild, coined the term fake news to describe any scandal involving Richmond.

Neil Balme - shape shifting lizard alien life form.
The mail on Gale is correct.

U watching 360 tonight??? This is as low as it goes as far as I’m concerned....
most cringeworthy questions and setups to Dangerfield and treloar..
Making me sick as anything

Slobbo and ferret putting on their best show tonight

🤮🤮🤮🤮

(Log in to remove this ad.)

U watching 360 tonight??? This is as low as it goes as far as I’m concerned....
most cringeworthy questions and setups to Dangerfield and treloar..
Making me sick as anything

Slobbo and ferret putting on their best show tonight

🤮🤮🤮🤮

Patrick Dangerfield - Single handedly cured cancer and adopted multiple orphanages worth of starving children before half time. Likely to ensure world peace in the prelim.

Patrick Dangerfield - Single handedly cured cancer and adopted multiple orphanages worth of starving children before half time. Likely to ensure world peace in the prelim.
And singlehandedly will make the Covid vaccine he has developed

does anyone have a gif/snippet or know when in the game that high tackle on I think castagna happened? was just as bad as cotchins yet wasn't talked about at al

does anyone have a gif/snippet or know when in the game that high tackle on I think castagna happened? was just as bad as cotchins yet wasn't talked about at al
I posted it on the mrp thread on the main board

Mabior Chol - grew up in a refugee camp to avoid detection in the rookie draft so Richmond could take him. Cheat.
Mabior Chol is an African Prince who's been breaking hearts all over the internet and taking these poor souls money along the way. The money is then funneled to subsidise the Richmond FC salary cap as well as paying off certain AFL officials to turn a blind eye. How else did Richmond manage to get an amazing run at the MCG?

Remove this Banner Ad

Rating Richmond’s semi final the modern media way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back