Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

price fixing = civil offence, not criminal. tbh id rather have pratt in the world than not (from an unbiased perspective) - he's given multi millions to deserving causes. his ups far outweigh his lows.

cant say i know of any collingwood bloke doing so much for the community....

Its doesnt matter if hes a Catlon bloke or not. His character is questionable. But he did save your club from extinction so I guess he is owed your undying allegiance.

Yes he has donated heavily to charity but how much of that money was made through price fixing? The people who benefit from his donations are the same people he has ripped off.

Its doesnt matter if hes a Catlon bloke or not. His character is questionable. But he did save your club from extinction so I guess he is owed your undying allegiance.

Yes he has donated heavily to charity but how much of that money was made through price fixing? The people who benefit from his donations are the same people he has ripped off.

dude who are you??
you seem to know a helluva lot about other peoples finances and personal lives!
oh!! big brother is that really you??
i'd like to give two votes to........:D

Dont take him too seriously Jono. This bloke reckons Dick Reynolds is currently better than Chris Judd...
LOL

Funny how you mention Chris Judd instead of say Gary Ablett or Lance Franklin.

Perhaps no greater example of a player who is CURRENTLY struggling to be in the top 50 players in the league but is rated much higher due to past form.

LOL

Funny how you mention Chris Judd instead of say Gary Ablett or Lance Franklin.

Perhaps no greater example of a player who is CURRENTLY struggling to be in the top 50 players in the league but is rated much higher due to past form.

Yeah, well he's no Winderlich :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ratten and Carlscum's winning culture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back