Preview Ray Chamberlain to umpire his first Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

omg. Only thing to make it worse would be for vozzo and mcinerney (or is it mcburney - the bald one?) and/or matthew niccols.

Seriously, what's the problem here, Ray has been the best umpire of the finals series, if not the entire season. Ray is the one umpire you can actually rely on to umpire the game like a final, that is, only pay the frees that are clearly there.

Agree Mattys. Razor Ray used to be guilty of over-officiating, but his umpiring is much more consistent and conservative this year, plus he has taken it to a new level in the Finals. Good luck to the little man I say.

Agree Mattys. Razor Ray used to be guilty of over-officiating, but his umpiring is much more consistent and conservative this year, plus he has taken it to a new level in the Finals. Good luck to the little man I say.

In the past he has been a show pony and definately guilty of over-officiating, who know's what he is capable of in his first Grand Final.

Totally agree, he has been the best, the one I worry about is No.25 Ryan. If there is a 50/50 you can be sure it will go against us. Getting as bad as McBurney.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chamberlain is predictable so he will pay frees to both sides that probley shouldnt be paid. Expect a lot of frees in this game now that he is umpiring. Roseberry is the best umpire so I am happy he will umpire the game.

Very happy with Ryan and Rosebury, undecided on Chamberlain,
this could be a disaster, lets just hope its a free flowing game.
Go Pies!

Think Razor has been alright during the finals - hasn't been anywhere near "look at me" as he has in the past! McBurney is the emergency so expect an interchange infraction at some point :D

NB: I wish to say that this post in no way applies to the Pies supporters who did not post in the thread. Only those who posted within it, and posted like complete buffoons.

LOL I'm sorry, but have any of you guys stopped to realise how hilariously stereotypical this is? How the irony simply exudes from the thread? Think of everyone on the other boards calling you "whinging morons" for complaining about lost games due to umpiring reasons. This is one of the main reasons why you're known as the "filth".

Not FIVE DAYS before the start of the grand final, you are now PRE-EMPTIVELY complaining about the umpires? Take a minute to fully digest the absolute HILARITYof this proposition.

They ANNOUNCE the umpires and you're already talking about free kicks to Riewoldt. The ball hasn't been bounced and already you're complaining about how the umpiring will cost you the game. This is PURE GOLD. All the bumpkins who posted in this thread, without realising it, have just looked like every negative stereotype you all hate. Good work on really spinning a positive image of the Magpies faithful :) You guys have sure made my night!

I'm probably going to get red-carded for this, but it's seriously the truth. If you're a mod, and are reading this, I appeal to your common sense to realise that this was a very necessary post to communicate to your board just how childish and stupid this thread is.

Cheers,
A thoroughly amused Saints supporter :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back