Preview Ray Chamberlain to umpire his first Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

^^^Join date yesterday, how cute. Being called "filth" and "bumpkins" by a supporter of the same club where fellow Saints supporting police put pressure on rape investigations on one of it's players is a badge of honour.

NB: I wish to say that this post in no way applies to the Pies supporters who did not post in the thread. Only those who posted within it, and posted like complete buffoons.

Mate, you want to know what "whingeing morons" are, do me a favour, go back to your own board, go read the reaction to when that germ Baker got suspended. You'll find it 11-12 weeks ago.

Do it now, then come back here, we'll chat some more.

^^^Join date yesterday, how cute. Being called "filth" and "bumpkins" by a supporter of the same club where fellow Saints supporting police put pressure on rape investigations on one of it's players is a badge of honour.

The corruption charge was quashed because it was just some guy trying to get his 15 minutes. Milne/Monty were never convicted of rape. Lovett was sacked as soon as the St Kilda board were sure it happened. Ask anyone with an ounce of credibility and they will laud the Saints' approach to off-field problems which is one of the major reasons that we're actually in the GF. All you have is hearsay and speculation. How spiteful and desperate. Please, grasp at straws more!

Mate, you want to know what "whingeing morons" are, do me a favour, go back to your own board, go read the reaction to when that germ Baker got suspended. You'll find it 11-12 weeks ago.

Do it now, then come back here, we'll chat some more.

Ah, yes, because two wrongs always make a right! The difference is, that was debating something that had already happened. This is just plain ridiculous.

You guys obviously realise exactly what I'm saying, but because you have no suitable defense you're veritably FORCED to go on the offense because that's the only way to divert attention away from the fact that this entire thread is pathetic and redolent of a disgusting lack of sportsmanship and grace.

astege, you seem a little bit worked up. Go take a pill and lie down, there are much worse things on the Saints board than whinging about umpires so lets not be a hypocrite, shall we.

astege, you seem a little bit worked up. Go take a pill and lie down, there are much worse things on the Saints board than whinging about umpires so lets not be a hypocrite, shall we.

You do realise that you guys are the ones whipping yourselves up into a frenzy over potential umpiring decisions, yes?

I mean let's just make sure we're clear on that. I do not understand how you could get angry at that. It's **hilarious** is what it is.

Do you understand the difference between amusement and anger? I mean sure, they both start with 'a' but they do mean entirely different things.

But if you honestly think I'm worked up, then I guess that's the coping mechanism you're employing to avoid the feelings of embarrassment you really ought to be feeling about this thread.

I dunno, I see a lot of reasoned discussion. The only one who seems to be working themselves up into a frothing rage is you, considering all the effort you're going to, to try and show them how terrible they are for talking about the umpire selections for saturday. You're either 14 years old or havn't been using the internet long, either way your naivette is quite cute. :)

Reason? Good one, mate. Nice pair of rose glasses. The following are QUOTES from this thread:

"Cue stupid undeserved frees to Riewoldt." - Nice, very reasoned. Based on the obvious video evidence of the free kick not occurring in the OH SHIT IT DIDN'T HAPPEN YET

and

"mcburney hopefully doesn't get the gig as well...

umpired 2002 and 2003..."

Great reasoning! Provided numerous examples and OH SHIT

How about:

"erghhh, 300 frees to Reiwoldt."

The exaggeration speaks for itself.

That's just in the first 4 or 5 posts. Then you actually get a logical reasoned post, but then it's back to more crap.

Face it, this is a complete joke.

Haha, thats some hyperbole you've got going there. I've never seen someone react with so much vitriol towards such innocuous comments. Someone said Riewoldt will get cheap frees!? Oh me oh my, how rude of him! I hope you don't stumble on Bay 13 I think your head might explode from all the sheer impropriety of all those nasty people calling poor old Saint Nick a cry baby.

You should probably head back to the Saints board because your hilarious overreaction is only making yourself look like a child.

:) I'm sure you'd like to believe that. But anyone with an ounce of intelligence will tell you that I am right, and that this is the most hilarious joke of a thread one could imagine.

Bay 13 is for troll posts. The sad part about this thread is that you guys were being entirely serious. I've always been a fan of tragic humour!

You seem a bit worked up there astege. It must have been all that hard work setting up this account for your alter ego?

Anyway, carry on, just don't forget to wipe the froth of your mouth when finished.

You seem a bit worked up there astege. It must have been all that hard work setting up this account for your alter ego?

Anyway, carry on, just don't forget to wipe the froth of your mouth when finished.

I have been the picture of calm bemusement. You guys are the ones losing your shit having to make up this purported "frothing at the mouth" crap.

Would like to note that not one of you has been able to actually defend this thread. Offense, offense, offense! That'll distract from the fact that i'm 100% correct, right?

OH SHI-

EDIT: Given that you're all just repeating each other now (good job, sheeple), I'm only going to respond now to arguments which actually attempt to defend the thread. Any posts attacking me can simply refer to this post for my stock standard reply :)

There's a thread on the Aints board about the umps for the grand final, oh, and look, they also mention Razor likes to impose himself on the game - why not cry over there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The corruption charge was quashed because it was just some guy trying to get his 15 minutes. Milne/Monty were never convicted of rape. Lovett was sacked as soon as the St Kilda board were sure it happened. Ask anyone with an ounce of credibility and they will laud the Saints' approach to off-field problems which is one of the major reasons that we're actually in the GF. All you have is hearsay and speculation. How spiteful and desperate. Please, grasp at straws more!

Ah, yes, because two wrongs always make a right! The difference is, that was debating something that had already happened. This is just plain ridiculous.

You guys obviously realise exactly what I'm saying, but because you have no suitable defense you're veritably FORCED to go on the offense because that's the only way to divert attention away from the fact that this entire thread is pathetic and redolent of a disgusting lack of sportsmanship and grace.
Sorry to bring you to reality champ but even the police admit that the lead investigator complained about St Kilda supporting police putting pressure on him 6 years ago.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/st...x-cover-up-claim/story-e6frf7jo-1225882432318
In 2004 it was alleged the players had engaged in consensual sex with two women before trying to swap partners, this lead one of the women involved to speak with police about the incident which occurred in March, 2004.Police now admit the lead investigator of Saints rape charge complained about senior interference six years ago.

I love how you are so convinced that you're going to be red carded. Well will you now admit that perhaps the mods here don't get too precious, or that we think being criticised by you is to quote Paul Keating being flogged by a piece a lettuce.

BTW, your board also have a thread about umpires and it seems they also are worried about Razor Ray. Won't aren't you getting all fet up about their comments.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=759219

Are you blind? That thread has 4 replies, only one of which pre-emptively complains about non-existent umpiring decisions. 1 reply, versus this ENTIRE thread. Good job. Nice failed reading comprehension, there.

:) Again, please grasp at more straws!

It's very, very funny.

Seriously, no one is grasping at anything. And not every post in here is complaining about the umpires here either? Nice failed reading comprehension there.

NB: I wish to say that this post in no way applies to the Pies supporters who did not post in the thread. Only those who posted within it, and posted like complete buffoons.

LOL I'm sorry, but have any of you guys stopped to realise how hilariously stereotypical this is? How the irony simply exudes from the thread? Think of everyone on the other boards calling you "whinging morons" for complaining about lost games due to umpiring reasons. This is one of the main reasons why you're known as the "filth".

Not FIVE DAYS before the start of the grand final, you are now PRE-EMPTIVELY complaining about the umpires? Take a minute to fully digest the absolute HILARITYof this proposition.

They ANNOUNCE the umpires and you're already talking about free kicks to Riewoldt. The ball hasn't been bounced and already you're complaining about how the umpiring will cost you the game. This is PURE GOLD. All the bumpkins who posted in this thread, without realising it, have just looked like every negative stereotype you all hate. Good work on really spinning a positive image of the Magpies faithful :) You guys have sure made my night!

I'm probably going to get red-carded for this, but it's seriously the truth. If you're a mod, and are reading this, I appeal to your common sense to realise that this was a very necessary post to communicate to your board just how childish and stupid this thread is.

Cheers,
A thoroughly amused Saints supporter :)

Cool story bro

Agree Mattys. Razor Ray used to be guilty of over-officiating, but his umpiring is much more consistent and conservative this year, plus he has taken it to a new level in the Finals. Good luck to the little man I say.
Yep. I'm not usually one to praise umpires but Razor is one of the best. He calls a spade a spade, and he's usually pretty consistent in his decisions.

Would like to note that not one of you has been able to actually defend this thread. Offense, offense, offense! That'll distract from the fact that i'm 100% correct, right?

Astege, take a deep breath.

I do not consider it unreasonable to pontificate on possible future happenings, when those thoughts are based upon previous experiences.

Do you?

Have you never thought you may get a reasonable glimpse of the future based on past recorded happenings?

Many very wise people feel one of the best predictors of future behaviour is past behaviour. Do you, o wise one, think this may have any credence?

On a footy chat forum, the week before a GF, would you not allow room for people to express their views, thoughts, concerns etc. with a degree of colour?

Ok so some exaggerated...300 frees to riewoldt, yes that person was exaggerating. Oh my god, can you belive that... exaggerating :eek:

Shall we string him up? Flog him? What do you think astege, gee, he exaggerated.

Given you're so new to BF, you'll not be aware of the amazing quality of many of those posters who incense you, and whose opinion you so freely deride.

Many people may even say you should know a little more about a person before you slag them...not you evidently

Grow up and learn some respect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Ray Chamberlain to umpire his first Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back