Razor Ray retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Let’s thank razor and wish him well
No One Page GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would have been happier if it was Nicholls.

Was never a huge fan of him on field, but I enjoy his segments with Whateley on SEN. Wouldn't be opposed to hear from him somewhere in an analyst role. Also seems like a decent bloke.

He’s been less focused on being central to the game in recent years, so he’s become a much better ump.

I doubt it’s the last we’ve seen of him though.

Future Rent-a-Quote for the yearly round of bullshit rule changes and issues the league serves up. Fox Footy and SEN will be frothing.

He’s been less focused on being central to the game in recent years, so he’s become a much better ump.

I doubt it’s the last we’ve seen of him though.

Future Rent-a-Quote for the yearly round of bullshit rule changes and issues the league serves up. Fox Footy and SEN will be frothing.
How good would it be to have him as part of the commentary team though? Would go a long way to keeping fans informed of the rules.

How good would it be to have him as part of the commentary team though? Would go a long way to keeping fans informed of the rules.

They used to have John Russo do it 20+ years ago. Not great.

Maybe as part of a post game analysis type thing?

During the game itself would be painful. Those morons are already whinging as soon as a score gets reviewed because they have the attention span of goldfish and BT would be throwing to RAZOR RAAAY every 2 minutes to investigate a free kick like it’s the Kennedy assassination.

Remove this Banner Ad

Razor Ray retires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back