Captains Rd 17 Vice Captain / Captain

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've somehow managed to have all of Bews, Hartung, Currie, King and Cameron all playing early on in the round. Looking at Jacobs for VC by the looks of things, Fyfe C.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lloyd will be picked just to screw you up

i think its that kinda week
Oh wells, if it happens, no biggy. I am happy to have Lloyd playing again, will be great for cover come finals time. Also I am happy enough to just C the big pendles.

**** you Sam Lloyd, you're not even any good for C loophole any more, and I've run out of trades to get you out!

Pendles is pretty much guaranteed to go large against the old foe, isn't he?

**** you Sam Lloyd, you're not even any good for C loophole any more, and I've run out of trades to get you out!

Pendles is pretty much guaranteed to go large against the old foe, isn't he?

Put the E on Langford tonight, but Cutler is still your man for C loophole IMO.

Pendles will score 120-130, perfect as back-up to Selwood as your VC(?).

Put the E on Langford tonight, but Cutler is still your man for C loophole IMO.

Pendles will score 120-130, perfect as back-up to Selwood as your VC(?).

Yep, will do with Cutler. Can I also loophole Langford with one of my poorer defenders? I know it's basically a guessing game but who do we think will score worst out of:
McVeigh v Carlton
Langdon v Essendon (my thought)
Hurn v Brisbane
Hanley v West Coast
Jaensch v Hawthorn
R. Murphy v Gold Cost.

I'm assuming I can't use Jaensch as he's playing against Langford. Or can I not loophole due to using Cutler as C loophole. I think that extra bit might kill it.

Was thinking Libba as VC against a "weakened" midfield. GC don't tag as far as I'm aware?

I tend to have my VC play on friday night; tends to be the only match (bar port game) which I have the opportunity to watch properly.

Yep, will do with Cutler. Can I also loophole Langford with one of my poorer defenders? I know it's basically a guessing game but who do we think will score worst out of:
McVeigh v Carlton
Langdon v Essendon (my thought)
Hurn v Brisbane
Hanley v West Coast
Jaensch v Hawthorn
R. Murphy v Gold Cost.

I'm assuming I can't use Jaensch as he's playing against Langford. Or can I not loophole due to using Cutler as C loophole. I think that extra bit might kill it.

Was thinking Libba as VC against a "weakened" midfield. GC don't tag as far as I'm aware?

Neither of your mid bench are playing (Cooney & Acres), so there is no opportunity to emerg loophole on this line, but you should be able to do any your other 3 lines (Cutler - def, Smith - ruc, Lloyd* - fwd).

So you could do the Capt loophole with your mids, but the later of those 2 games is the WB v GCS, so only real VC option is Selwood, if you choose this route. You would have to be on the ball as his game would finish 'just' before the WB (Cooney) game would start!

This would leave you to attempt to emerg loophole on each of the other lines with E on Langford (def), Jamar (ruc) & McGovern (fwd).

* Watch teams tonight to see if Lloyd is named or even just before his actual game, might need to keep an eye on this if you want to loophole McGovern & Ambrose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back