Game Day Rd 20 Roos v Cats Hobart 1.45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the weather doing? feel like it wont be great conditions for my man Big Game Zane
Its grey and overcast by the looks of things.

About to head off. Go Roos.

Smash these pricks boys. MY daughters have never seen us win a game. Do it for them.

We should dominate the ruck and hopefully that translates to winning the midfield battle. Keep the pressure on Zach Guthrie and he goes from a good player to a liability. I hope we tag Stewart as that seems to be the key to undoing Geelong. North by 4 goals.

Gojira in the opening ceremony. This means only one thing. It’s a Roo revolution! Kanga kanga kangas by 24

Think they ended up giving back the song writing credits & royalties to the Verve.

Kind of like a musical turnover.

Yeah, I knew that but I am not one to let a true story ruin a good opportunity to shovel shit.

I guess I have no sympathy for the devils.

Have a bit of a feeling in my gut about today. But won't be trusting it, Cats have too much to lose today.
They'll be switched on and be a bit too good for us.
Cats by 15

I expect us to be competitive.

I also suspect that the 6 day break off a physical contest last week may be too much to overcome for our boys.

We saw what the 5 day break did to the blues last night.

Cats season on the line if they don’t beat us.

Cats by a couple of goals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Side note, and maybe a question for someone like Marstermind or giantroo - but how many games have these 4 actually played in together? It's gotta be less than 10~ right?

Sheezel has played every game since his debut so therefore has played in every game Wardlaw has played in.

Powell, Sheezel and Wardlaw played together in Rounds 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 and 16 last year. Phillips played in all of these.
Powell and Sheezel have played every game this year, so adding to that are the games Phillips and Wardlaw have played together in this year. That is Round 8, 10, 15 and 16.

So the answer to your question is exactly 10. Of which we've won zero.

Last edited:
It feels like we have a genuine chance to knock off a top 8 team for the first time in a couple of years, and if we can pull it off it will be a huge confidence boost going into the next season.

NMFC by 17pts

It feels like we have a genuine chance to knock off a top 8 team for the first time in a couple of years, and if we can pull it off it will be a huge confidence boost going into the next season.

NMFC by 17pts

A heavy loss today would be shattering. Aside from Sydney we've gone toe-to-toe with top 4 teams and finals hardened teams over the last two months without beating any of them. We can't regress.

Hard to read our form though. Whilst obviously more competitive, aggressive and structured our opponents have been good in name but how good are they going? Collingwood have won 1 out of 5 (us). Sydney 1 out of 4 (us). Carlton 1 out of 4 (us), Melbourne 3 out of 7 (us, *, Weagles), Gold Coast can't play away.

I'd like to think we exposed some of those teams a bit, but maybe we just played them when they were gettable and we didn't get them.

Not sure if it's bad luck or just inevitability that so many of our young players are banged up at the moment. Fingers crossed Sheeze is good to go. At the end of the day if he's not right, then he's not right. Don't dare risk him.
Agree. We need to do the right thing by Sheezel. He’s certainly doing the right thing for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back