Game Day Rd 21: Footscray Bulldogs v Melbourne Demons, Marvel Stadium, 7:15pm Friday, 2 August 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disappointed Billings isn't playing tonight so I can double check we got the right guy in the 2014 draft.

Disappointed Billings isn't playing tonight so I can double check we got the right guy in the 2014 draft.
Billings has actually destroyed us before so I am glad to see him not playing. I was there in 15’ when Clay did his knee, Billing’s kicked 6 and we lost from being 55 up.

Second worse loss i have seen in person since 97 Prelim.

Billings has actually destroyed us before so I am glad to see him not playing. I was there in 15’ when Clay did his knee, Billing’s kicked 6 and we lost from being 55 up.

The only game my son ever cried after. He’s 19 now, so I think I’m over the worst, in fact, he can buy me a beer at half time tonight.

I decided to get a pizza from the same place that I did when we beat Richmond and Geelong(not that I'm superstitious...). The mighty jalepeno will win it for us!

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bev, I know it didn’t work against Port, but I think starting English forward and sending someone else in to the first bounce is worth one more shot against a banged up Gawn. And the man for the job is staring you in the navel…

View attachment 2066033
That moment sparked them up more than it did us…wish Caleb wasn’t in tonight

Gosh all of a sudden this game is becoming a bigger test than any of the last five. It just has everything about it that has a classic bulldogs loss written all over it

We're clear favourites
Primetime slot
Media hype all week and people putting us in premiership contention
Treloar 250th
Bramble and Mcneil also have milestones
Retro round and celebrating the 54 premiership
5 day break

All against the side who have had the better over us in the last few years with their season on the line

A win would be massive tonight and a good way of showing that we have indeed changed as a team.
And again it’s not on free to air in qld….we have to watch WC V Suns FFS

Only state in the country that didn’t have last week on FTA….EVEN ****ING DARWIN HAD IT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apart from the Melbourne losses there's another monkey we have to get off our back: we have had a pretty ordinary record on Friday nights in recent years.

Let's De-monkey ourselves good and proper!

I’m at Marvel to watch this one, hoping we bring the same form from the past few weeks into this one.

It’s time to bury the Dees and turn around our recent form against them

Yes I was there too. What an awful game. I hate the Saints. Pricks. Only reason we lost was because the boys were devastated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back