Preview Rd 22 Cats V Freo Sat Aug 10 2024 435pm @ Optus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps not a popular opinion, but given the club's commitment to Mullin, it seems like an opportunity for the MC to once more give him another challenge in a lockdown/run with role as it did in the Sydney game (which we know worked out well in the 1st but unfortunately he couldn't maintain). He has the pace, tank and hardness for insurance to absorb and instil pressure around the contest to be a problem for their accumulators. Given Freo's inability to run out the game against Essendon, Mullin's physical prowess could also prove handy if we're up to our necks in it in the last

Could he be a match for Frederick?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All good, CatToTheFuture. I think it will work itself out over time. Certainly can't see that taking off as his crowd-adopted moniker at games.

I'm just rolling with 'Laws', myself. But I figure 'Henry/H.' (Lawson) or 'Baz/Barry' (Humphries) are more likely to win acclaim than an assignation associated with a particular brand of savoury snacks.

Still, 'Baz' might be just about off limits at the Cattery by the time 2025 rolls around...

👊
Yep, Bailey Scott has his hands all over that nickname.

Can't think of anyone else.

You can (in fact maybe you just did 😳)…but I dare not make a suggestion.

Neale or ollie henry?

Personally if anyone is in doubt i would have put knevitt in not mullin i think his endurance would help at optus (although mullin would probably be sub anyway).

Gameday open

GO Catters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back