Autopsy RD 22 - Exposed by the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

It's early 4th quarter so I guess it's safe to call it.
It's hard to fathom but it's such familiar territory.
Here are some unedited consecutive posts from the GDT (during the third quarter). There's a pattern. They could have been cut and pasted from any one of our other inexplicable losses this season or last season.

"All time Bulldogs performance this one"​
"This team is mentally weak"​
"We are not a top 8 side. So mentally brittle."​
"Season done"​
"We look completely lost"​
"this is disgusting.... no physical effort whatsoever.... absolutely pathetic... "​

Sure, there's a few of the usual OTT response when losing to a bottom four club but questions do have to be asked.

Not just why does this happen, but why does it keep happening year after year?

Are other top 8 sides as brittle as this? I wouldn't think so.

Last edited:
I got sucked in again thinking things would be different

Predictable Bulldogs nothings changed no lessons learnt.

The only thing left is who do I prefer puts us out of our misery North or GWS

Probably North saves another week of waiting to be let down again.

We play like the worst team in the comp every four weeks or so. So we were due for a performance like this, so disappointing.

A lot of people had trepidation coming into this one, I was not one of them. We worked far too hard to get out of a really sticky position to just let it slip. Thought we'd come out with absolute fire to make sure we took advantage of some slip ups around us. Can't believe we had another no show.

Destiny is still in our hands I guess and I think a few weaknesses got worked out. Doubt we'll be going in unchanged again.

Would be so disappointing to miss the finals again when we have looked like the best team for the last four weeks. Early losses catching up on us in a sense.

Even Raygun is embarrassed by that

Olympics Dancing GIF by NoireSTEMinist

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dees made us look better than we are last week. We got lucky with a few goals that bounced right, dees failed to touch.
Had no luck today and nothing from vdm, cody, west. Darcy lost confidence after all those points. Lost naughton. Of course we faced the Crows best side all year. While everyone will say how good the hawks went, the blues lost Charlie and others during the game. Sometimes things just go your way.

2019-2020- we went into the finals as the "in form side". Flogged both games..
A month of strong form then capitulating isn't foreign territory.
The good thing is that other teams around us are shit and we have time to fix it

Mostly just annoying how utterly, utterly predictable this result was.

Only solace is that it’s a good time for a loss I guess, fire a rocket back up some of them for the run home.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy RD 22 - Exposed by the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Back