Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

1899 this week. Asbsolutely gutted. So many gunned it while others sucked majorly. Injury concerns also worry me. Will drop out of top 500 by a long way I would think.

At least i have 20 trades under the belt, might need them pretty soon.

HHmmmmm, So yr Rowland are you........Well, well nailed me DT wise, very nice score this week mate.

Let's talk SC, so who will Grey Morrise ring this week.....2337 SC for me.......Still up there maybe

Hahahaha!!!! I saw your name and knew you'd be Aaron. I prefer DT over SC as it is original and the best so spend more time on it but you'll get the nod this week for sc, 2211 myself.

Higgo and Cox got me over the 2000 line for 2004 in the dying stages. Was ranked around 900 coming into this round, seems fairly low-scoring so would hope to hold onto or better that position.

Hopefully T. Tuck can return next week, I'm a bit worried about him and if my memory serves me right he was injured for a fair chunk of 2008 too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2049pts for the round for me. 7790th on the round rankings. Considering some low scores in my team the high scorers and Ablett capt helped it to a respectable one. And more importantly, 3 League wins. Still a poor 10,148 overall but at least up almost 5,000 spots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back