Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

1860. 10 players below 70 really, really hurts. Can't afford to play Jacobs another week - need Ottens back this week or he's out for probably Kreuzer.

Have then got Skipworth to think about. Not willing to play two forward rookies (Walker and Brown) but will be short of upgrading him to a premium. Might have to wait another week before I trade him out.

1,816. Would have been happy with 1,750 before the last game.

A big thanks to Fisher (67), Newman (46), Dempsey (45), Hille (58), Brown (63), Giansiracusa (51) and Houlihan (43).

2020. should stay around 1700th. won one league by 7 points lost the other by 14.

higgins only forward to score 100 this week after having none last week. franklin, goodwin, deledio, lovett all not good enough.

seriously though first raines gets injured and now skippy. they are seriously the worst people to get injured who are cheap and great value and 2 of em have gone down. at least most people have em.

10 players got under 80 with 9 over 100. need mid tier players to step up.

2120 to back up 2274 last week. Hopefully good enough to crack top 100. Should keep me top of the NT!

HHmmmmm, So yr Rowland are you........Well, well nailed me DT wise, very nice score this week mate.

Let's talk SC, so who will Grey Morrise ring this week.....2337 SC for me.......Still up there maybe

2051. Decent score. Hopefully I hold my place in the top 1000 with that. I had a few guns fail to fire yet again (Pavlich, Hodge, Deledio, DIDAK), but some that did and sort of balanced it out (Ablett, Richo, Lockyer, Cornes). Would've been nice to have had Ablett captain, but hey no point complaining now. Just lock him in as captain for the rest of the year lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1814! From #1 to #1000 in 1 week! Was fun while it lasted!

Donut in the backline.

Travis Tuck late withdrawal.

Didak
Skipworth
Swan (c)
Deledio
Houlihan

So much fail...

my score would be in the 1900s but i cant get into the afl dt site, anyone else having issues. First FF, now the afl dt site + i lost 2/3 leauge games:(

Scored about 1815, can't get on the site so I'm not completely sure.

So many of my guns sucked this week.

Pav, Gia, Dids and Lids, my 4 forwards that I paid $400k+ for, all got dissapointing scores (and Didak possibly missing next week with injury).

Swan as captain didn't help either.

Fisher, Bock and Hille were dissapointing aswell.

Somehow I think I've manage to win in 1 of my leagues, but overall a very bad weekend. Will definitely go outside top 5,000, maybe even 10,000.

Remove this Banner Ad

Rd 4 - Gameday chat and team scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back