Preview Rd 6 - Carlton v Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't a game i had marked down to go to because of the time. I'm pretty sure it's on channel 7 live in Melbourne? I'm thinking we will win or get thrashed. i like extremes!

It sounds a bit reactionary if we play Andrews down back. You would've thought going into the season we'd have a plan B for Merrett getting injured.

Andrews joins the backline, Merrett comes back and plays forward and the little that's left of my brain explodes.

Sam Mcclure tweeted 1 hour ago:

"That Whispers are circling that Dayne Beams will be a late out ahead of Carlton Clash tomorrow."

Have the track watchers got the wrong Beams then? Hope so...

Do whispers circle?

Geez, Dayne will leave a big void if he is a late out.

I thought he trained today though? Maybe pulled up sore.

Flown in from afar for this. Looking forward to it, but it will be as cold as hell. Think we'll win. Rocky > Murphy. Leuie career best 4 goals, lions by 46. Up yours Malthouse.
Coming back for the finals then.

I'd say he is not as far away as first suggested. Clearly busting to get back into it.

And isn’t it great to see this guy out and about again!
ajdh1Ji.png

Rocky – group words
thiB9yL.png

Mitch – “Oh mate, been waiting for it since the fixture came out”
Ug3ZP0T.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So far this round every team has won at least 1 quarter. That has to be a positive omen for us.

I gotta admit, it doesn't sound great but I'm expecting a loss today. I'll be watching but I'm not confident at all.

I just want to see signs that we're turning the ship back in the other direction. Real signs, not a few bits of play here and there. If we put the effort in, put a decent score on the board and make them have a tough time of it, I'll be happy. Whether that leads to a win or a loss I'm not too fussed at this stage. I'm worried like a few others that another 40+ point hiding will just kill all passion - I'll still follow but I feel like I'll lose all emotional investment.

We definitely have it within us to win though so fingers crossed.

Really looking to see how Robbo comes out against his old mob too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back