Roast RD 7:- Game Review Blues v Dockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

that clown has to be feckin dropped very feckin soon or myself along with many others will be very feckin pissed off. he is so feckin shit it just staggers me that he is still in our 1s team. surely we can bring in Harts, hope his hammy holds up, throw him at CHB and chuck Waitey forward, then we look much more dangerous.

but ratts has no BLOODY IDEA honestly i am starting to wonder whether this guy has to coaching brains to take us to the top.

I am starting to wonder who the feckin hell you are - you have too much negativity for someone who has only been here nine or less days :thumbsdown:

Bad luck boys. Just didn't want it in the end. Fremantle played harder and tougher at the ball.

Some positives. Waite played awesome and although you ruck division was always going to get smashed Kurez and (the other fella forgot his name) did pretty well around the ground.

Btw Those saying "yea play tarrant on fev and watch him kick 8" clearly you haven't watched any Fremantle games this year and Tarrant (with the help of Solomon for some of the contests) towled Fev.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the year and i'd expect you to still make the eight.

ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!
pretenders pretenders pretenders
im sick of this
for too many years, ive had enough
cya later carlton
good luck making the finals any time soon

Judd, Murphy and Scotland were excellent. Waite was excellent but his unwillingness to bump and crash with the body in the air annoys me. Simpson, Gibbs and Stevens are dissapointing with their handball, the ammount of times their handballs hit the deck, get smothered or miss targets are shocking.

Russell was ok until he burst open with a run of misteaks late in the game.

Armfield was pretty good, i don't get the bagging.

Thornton was good.

Jamison was ordinary and isn't really worth his spot the way he is at the moment.

Yarran showed heaps and looked good. Austin showed a bit.

Our ball handling was shocking, we weren't one grab and we were slow to gain control of the ball in our hands.

Our handball is shocking, missing targets, handballing floaters, drilling blokes who are close handballs that hit the ground...

Our forward line was shocking as were Cloke, Wiggins and Fevola.

Richard Hadley is a fairly ordinary up and down, inconsistant player.

Our coaching was F***ing shocking. Waite kicks 3 in a quarter and is moved back. Hampson is sent forward instead of Kreuzer when we clearly needed forwards. Our forward structure was a joke. We let them get loose and walk out of defence with no pressure at all.

We lost the game in the ruck & with our lack of quality forwards.

Pathetic performance tonight.

PASSENGERS PASSENGERS PASSENGERS

WEEK IN WEEK OUT

SAME GUYS

CLOKE - AS USELESS AS **** ON A BLOKE
WIGGINS - yeah he can take a grab, but **** his disposal is rubbish
STEVENS- Down hill skier, when we're up HIS UP
SIMMO- goes missing to often, easily worked off the ball, kicking is shithouse and every time he runs into 50(for what should be a great goal) he stuffs it up.
RUSSEL- how this bloke still gets a game is beyond me
FEV- yeah i throw him in here, shocking body language cracked the sads early and got beaten.

These guys need a good ******* kick up the ****. Put in and give us your all or **** off.

If i were Juddy i would gone right through the lot of em in the rooms.

PISS WEAK EMBARRASSING LOSSES

SUCCESS ISNT GIVEN TO YOU

IT TAKES HARD WORK.

THEY KNOW WE"RE COMING

WHAT NOW? OR IN 2023?:mad:

WE HAVE LOST 4 OF OUR LAST 5 GAMES.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Ratts can coach when we are flogging someone but when the pressures on he is ssssshhhhhiiiiit. how long is his contract for ? too long
he cannot coach for shit.

There is no way in hell we are a finals team, as long as we have these passengers in the side.

Bad luck boys. Just didn't want it in the end. Fremantle played harder and tougher at the ball.

Some positives. Waite played awesome and although you ruck division was always going to get smashed Kurez and (the other fella forgot his name) did pretty well around the ground.

Btw Those saying "yea play tarrant on fev and watch him kick 8" clearly you haven't watched any Fremantle games this year and Tarrant (with the help of Solomon for some of the contests) towled Fev.

Anyway good luck for the rest of the year and i'd expect you to still make the eight.

Given Fev tweaked his hamstring with a practice shot on goal just prior to the commencement of the game (it happened right in front of me & he grabbed his right thigh straight away) & then struggled to run & jump throughout the game, I don't think anyone towelled anyone up.

The coaching staff should have sat Fev down as soon as they were aware of the injury, rather than leaving him out there, basically just loitering in the goal square. Very poor coaching, I thought. We could have pushed Waite to FF & he would have been more than a handful for Tarrant.

FEV- yeah i throw him in here, shocking body language cracked the sads early and got beaten.

Why do you say it like you're reluctant to include him? He was disgraceful (not uncommon) and it's embarrassing that he has a leadership position at the club.

The coaching staff should have sat Fev down as soon as they were aware of the injury, rather than leaving him out there, basically just loitering in the goal square. Very poor coaching, I thought. We could have pushed Waite to FF & he would have been more than a handful for Tarrant.

Sorry champ.

What happened exactly?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

/on the ladder.

Now we both have three wins. Maybe it was a game WE expected to win.

Was the game on the Gold Coast agreed to because Freo were guaranteed as your opponent??

Should have chosen the mob up the road.

And while I'm here, a lot of your players are over=rated by the media and yourselves.

Example A: Kreuzer. A lot of you say he was in the best players. I saw him do that linking run down the ground that got you a goal, but nothing else.

One more thing: Suban>>>>>>>Warnock

/on the ladder.

Was the game on the Gold Coast agreed to because Freo were guaranteed as your opponent??

And while I'm here, a lot of your players are over=rated by the media and yourselves.

Example A: Kreuzer. A lot of you say he was in the best players. I saw him do that linking run down the ground that got you a goal, but nothing else.

Piss off stupid.:rolleyes:

Given Fev tweaked his hamstring with a practice shot on goal just prior to the commencement of the game (it happened right in front of me & he grabbed his right thigh straight away) & then struggled to run & jump throughout the game, I don't think anyone towelled anyone up.

Nah, Fev got towelled (and wedgied).

/on the ladder.

Oh god, surely u could have picked a better example than Kruezer? He's been one of our most valuable all year...obviously haven't watched many of our games.

Suban >>> Warnock???? ok, really good of u to make that observation after warnock has played zero games. :rolleyes:

Sorry champ.

What happened exactly?

He tweaked the hamstring while having a practice shot for goal, pre-game. He grabbed his right thigh straight away. Shortly afterwards, just before the first bounce, he was receiving treatment on the ground from one of our trainers, doing some 'major' stretching of his right leg. Fev didn't look comfortable & his first couple of leads demonstrated he didn't have much confidence in the hamstring. No doubt he was holding back in fear of doing some damage, ala Cousins or worst case scenario, Richo.

Oh god, surely u could have picked a better example than Kruezer? He's been one of our most valuable all year...obviously haven't watched many of our games.

Suban >>> Warnock???? ok, really good of u to make that observation after warnock has played zero games. :rolleyes:

No, Kreuzer is a perfect example.

Warnock has played 20 or so games.

As I said in another thread a week or two ago:

There will be times during the remainder of the season when we feel like we will definately make the finals. With such an even field, there may even be times when we feel like we could finish top 4. However, there will also be times when we feel like we won't make finals.

The season is a roller-coaster ride. We are currently left scratching our heads, and as such are in that doubting stage.

A week is a long time in footy - If Fev kicked that goal last week, we would be 3rd. If we played to our potential tonight, we would be 3rd.

If both of those very likely things happened, we would be a game clear in 3rd. If both of those very likely events had occured, everyone would be talking us up. Instead, neither happened, but that does not mean we aren't good enough for finals.

Apart from the Saints & Cats, what other 6 teams are that much better than us that we have no chance of doing better than them during the remainder of the season. Port, Bombers, Brisbane? :rolleyes:

Sit back, and enjoy the roller-coaster ride that is the AFL ladies and gents. Have faith, we'll play finals this year, and when we do, we've already shown that anything could happen :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast RD 7:- Game Review Blues v Dockers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back