Game Day Rd20 2018 Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations to Dan Rioli playing his 50th and Brandon Ellis 150th games tonight. Here's hoping we put in a good performance for them

ky5ZtT5.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Miserable weather and conditions tonight.
Will probably be a low scoring match.
We should rest and rotate key champions like Cotchin and Martin.
We cannot afford major injuries leading into the finals series.

Feel very relaxed. A win with our outs would be absolutely huge. A loss isn’t the end of the world with our 1 game buffet at the top

Would love to see a Dusty classic tonight on the verge of finals. Hasn’t hit peak form yet and tonight is our biggest challenge left before finals
I love a good buffet

Hopefully we can win with our skeleton midfield.

Will be huge if we can get the job done.
Danger, Ablett, Selwood, Duncan, Menegola, Kelly, S. Selwood

vs.

Martin, Cotchin, Lambert, Edwards, Caddy, Grigg, Higgins, McIntosh, Lloyd

Missing Prestia, Graham, Conca, but I think we still look decent on paper. I rate Collingwood's combined midfield better than Geelong's and, whilst we did struggle at times last week, we still won by 8 scoring shots.

We can certainly win well tonight, I rate our forwards' ability to impact the midfield better than theirs.

Not sure if you guys have heard but Pies have injuries.

Don't care if it rains or not. Choas ball into our forward 50 suits us.

Danger, Ablett, Selwood, Duncan, Menegola, Kelly, S. Selwood

vs.

Martin, Cotchin, Lambert, Edwards, Caddy, Grigg, Higgins, McIntosh, Lloyd

Missing Prestia, Graham, Conca, but I think we still look decent on paper. I rate Collingwood's combined midfield better than Geelong's and, whilst we did struggle at times last week, we still won by 8 scoring shots.

We can certainly win well tonight, I rate our forwards' ability to impact the midfield better than theirs.
Yeah on paper we look decent, the problem is that Prestia has been super important since he came back after the bye. He’s going to be a big loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back