Game Day Geelong vs Richmond 7:30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I dunno Picketts big brain move to try and dance around his only opponent on the mark when it’s pissing down rain instead of just kicking the ball inside 50 was the moment for me

That’s when we lost all momentum
Yeh that was the icing, I feel it was just after all the set shot misses too.
Pickett is incredibly frustrating at the moment, goes from hero to villain with each disposal

Sack Yze

Bringing on Smith when the game is dead, what's the point of flying all his family over so they can sit and watch. Talk about harrassing the poor kid.

This game does SFA for his development.

Lol you can’t sack a coach just because a playing didn’t get on until late. Its a professional sport, not junior fpity.
Goalless and Farken useless. Coach is clueless and players don’t give a heck. Short and Broad can **** off

Don’t give a heck? We tried our hearts out. Think some supporters need to accept tjat we aren’t our premiership side antm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh that was the icing, I feel it was just after all the set shot misses too.
Pickett is incredibly frustrating at the moment, goes from hero to villain with each disposal
Yeah it seems like he will always start well but once he makes one mistake he over compensates to try and make up for it
Once the lid is off he just becomes wreckless giving away stupid frees and trying to be a Hollywood

Lol you can’t sack a coach just because a playing didn’t get on until late. Its a professional sport, not junior fpity.

Don’t give a heck? We tried our hearts out. Think some supporters need to accept tjat we aren’t our premiership side antm.
Dont name debutants if your not prepared to back them in, that was pathetic.

The melts are pretty remarkable considering where we're at... holy moly.

HRS I think has the wing locked down for the year and might be our long-term option.

Nank was enormous, Baker tried his guts out and Miller continues his nice year. McAullife once he gets more pre-seasons is looking like an absolute gem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back