Game Day Rd20 2018 Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanting revenge and getting it are two different things. I just can't us coming close.

We are missing prestia, broad, houli, graham, butler from our premiership side and also conca who was playing well and entrenched in our best 22.

Youre missing maybe 2 or 3 ok players, Stewart is your best player whos missing

Youll win

Last edited:

Play 4 qtrs and pressure them and tackle hard and run hard don't see how we can't win.Yeah 5 flag players out,but gez media getting on cats form far from great.Unsighted against dees till last qtr and played lions last week before that up and down in games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not looking forward to this. We can't just happily leak clearances and contest footy week after week and expect to get it done. I don't think Geelong are too much chop after their top 10 or so but their best players can crush us if we're not on early and I don't think our changes/team selection will do us many favours.

Not looking forward to this. We can't just happily leak clearances and contest footy week after week and expect to get it done. I don't think Geelong are too much chop after their top 10 or so but their best players can crush us if we're not on early and I don't think our changes/team selection will do us many favours.

Have to be better at that.Clearances and contested footy be our issue this year.Even with Graham and Prestia and Conca there.

Never had real opinion about Geelong until the supporter back lash in the finals last year.

I was wrapped we finally beat them. Kind of became the highlight of my year before I was dazed with what came after.

Now I hate them. Their coach and supporters.

Go tigers

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back