RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lancefield getting help from a ex afl coach to select new coach. Heard they have 4 or 5 applicants, lots of rumours about who has applied. Nothing firm enough to spread.
I just hope the players who said they wouldn't stay if this years coach remained are included in the selection process.

Clubs offering mostly ordinary players silly $$$$ dont help the situation.Guess thats why its known as the silly season.

Happening everywhere these days unfortunately, I blame the clubs who offer "overs" but don't get me wrong some blokes are worth it in terms to what they bring to the table.

sooner the Tax Dept steps in the better. Afterall we all work for a living (or most of us) don't we ......

5 team final series from 2015
Interesting for the lower clubs

Could be a glance forward to a two tier arrangement, would still have to be voted in by the shareholders (the clubs).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just how many goals will Marcus kenny kick next year in the RDFL?

Just how many goals will Marcus kenny kick next year in the RDFL?

A sh$t load, add to that the other 4 or 5 boom recruits. They will have the best fwd and best back followed by a top 5 on baller. Not stirring just stating the facts, someone must have won lotto up on the hill.
Great gets for Macedon and the league can't wait to see the big fella in action.

A sh$t load, add to that the other 4 or 5 boom recruits. They will have the best fwd and best back followed by a top 5 on baller. Not stirring just stating the facts, someone must have won lotto up on the hill.
Great gets for Macedon and the league can't wait to see the big fella in action.
Big money spent I bet. But job well done to land a few other recruits.
Do you know the others or where they are from?

Top five makes way more sense.
Maybe the league has made enough coin from the top six too cut it back now extra finals game extra $$$$$$

Keep a top 6 and reward 1st and 2nd a week off before playing a 2nd semi final?

Marcus kenny is injured. His best footy is past him now. Fact. Macedon need 15 new recruits to get near Romsey , diggers, rupo . Sunbury will just limp over the line again . Some People get excited quick

Marcus kenny is injured. His best footy is past him now. Fact. Macedon need 15 new recruits to get near Romsey , diggers, rupo . Sunbury will just limp over the line again . Some People get excited quick

Kicked 52 goals from 12 games this year in a comp much superior to the riddel still pretty goog going I would think ??

Seems to be a comparison with the AFL and even our poxy levels of district football. Loyalty becoming a thing of the past, dollars demanding where blokes can and will go, players blaming coaches for their own inefficiencies, and in some cases playing groups even having coaches removed.

It's always the coaches fault .... now I'm only 38 but not so long ago players would cop whatever the coach thru at them because afterall a coaches job is to fix the errors, and improve the shortfalls. Being able to handle constructive criticism or questions is part of the gig - especially from your leaders.

Some relationships don't work I know that, but especially at our level unless you train every night, do the extra stuff, do the right thing from Thursday night until the end of gameday, blaming coaches and committee's is weak as Pi$$

The stuff players can do well, we as coaches take for granted ..... but sadly it seems modern day footballers are wired completely differently these days and when it gets hard, or the finger comes in your direction its easier to walk away :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back