RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happening everywhere these days unfortunately, I blame the clubs who offer "overs" but don't get me wrong some blokes are worth it in terms to what they bring to the table.

sooner the Tax Dept steps in the better. Afterall we all work for a living (or most of us) don't we ......

Aren't clubs obligated to declare player payments to the ATO and deduct tax from players income and pay Super in some cases?

Has been reported on Kilmore's Facebook page that Travis McCarty and Dave Whiteman are dual senior coaches.

Damn and here I was thinking Trav had gone to Westmeadows, you better get your next one right PotShots.

Best of luck to Trav and Dave, great fella's and let's be honest we've all needed a club to give us out first crack at it. I'm a bit worried for my mate Clears, has coached the two's for free the last two years, even spent some (a lot) of his hard earnt $$$ setting up a gym for a period of that time- he wasn't included in last nights announcement. I hope he dont get shafted :(

Nathan Phillips mind you is a key appointment to get back doing the 3rds if you ask me. Hopefully he can have more luck than me and the other boys the past 3 years where quality Kilmore juniors have left en masse. Seems its cool to live, work, shop, school kids in Kilmore etc, but for some circles the local sporting clubs just aren't cool :mad:

Instead of finding reasons to not be involved, I'd love to see all these people (who have great idea's mind you) return and help. They're having a massive influence on the club without realising by the absence ..... just imagine the influence they'd have if they came back.

So much for my mail! Re westmeadows job.
There was McCarty down helping frosty at Wallen?
Maybe is this him?

Touch over 12 months since the 2014 thread sprouted wings, so I think it’s best we now cast an eye towards 2015. Congrats to all premiership teams/coaches and to those who won individual awards. But now it's time to look forward - time for all changes in personnel, rumours and all the sort of stuff we love throughout the “Silly Season.”

Go for your life lads, in the famous words of Bonnie Raitt … “let’s give them something to talk about”

Please message me your B&F winners/coaches so I can have this initial post fully updated ....

2014 B&F winners ....
Broadford – S. Boyall
Diggers Rest – L. Clark
Kilmore – J. Tilley
Lancefield – C. Collins
Macedon – J. Wright
Melton Centrals – N. Richardson
Riddell – B. Ruffell
Rockbank – ????
Romsey – B. Mitchell/C. Streeter
Rupertswood - ????
Sunbury Kangaroos – M. Welsh
Wallan – L. Irons
Woodend/Hesket – ????

And 2015 coaches ....
Broadford – A. Bray
Diggers Rest – S. Sims
Kilmore – ????
Lancefield – ????
Macedon – J. Andrews
Melton Centrals – G. Hopkins
Riddell – T. Scoble
Rockbank – G. Sporle
Romsey – D. Helmers
Rupertswood - B. Jordan
Sunbury Kangaroos – C. Meacham
Wallan – T. Frost
Woodend/Hesket – R. Sleight
Wow the RDFL makes me laugh, I've never seen players and coaches swap and change clubs within the league to a club they use to despise. Looking at a club above (I'm not naming) just made my month, have to have a laugh BAAHAA funny shit.............

Wow the RDFL makes me laugh, I've never seen players and coaches swap and change clubs within the league to a club they use to despise..........

Ive been calling for an RDFL trade period for years :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reported on the RDFL thread Kenny 5k sign in and close to 2k a game. If he stays fit will kick 120 easily.

I would have thought that anyone with the alias 'banggoalrowsell' would know what is going on at the Bombers ;)

Hey Kiefer if I lived or was involved at Riddell I would know what was going on at the Bombers but alas I'm not :)
Just a rumour I heard at the races on
Saturday , clearly incorrect if the official spokesman for the Bombers hasn't replied ;-)

Last edited:
QUOTE="TheGreatBambino, post: 35704141, member: 69850"]Sunbury Lions or Sunbury Kangaroos? would be shocked if he went back to the BFL[/QUOTE]

Not us, I did hear that he had signed on as assistant coach to scobes though?

Has any teams from outside the Big 5 done any recruiting? Seems like Macedon are the only ones which may see the Big 6 make a comeback. At this early stage, it looks as though the strong are getting stronger and the weak are getting weaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back