RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has any teams from outside the Big 5 done any recruiting? Seems like Macedon are the only ones which may see the Big 6 make a comeback. At this early stage, it looks as though the strong are getting stronger and the weak are getting weaker.

Woodend have picked up 6 at this stage 4 new(not including the coach) 2 returning, hopefully add another 3-4 to that list in the next couple of weeks

Has any teams from outside the Big 5 done any recruiting? Seems like Macedon are the only ones which may see the Big 6 make a comeback. At this early stage, it looks as though the strong are getting stronger and the weak are getting weaker.
Surely if Macedon jump back up we will have a "Big 5" again not a "Big 6"

Going for the youth policy lol.

And here I was thinking this time 12 months ago, after chatting with their former coach it was in fact legspeed on the outside Diggers required .............. obviously he wasn't shafted, it was more a difference in opinion as to where the list needed to get itself to

Are Rupo considered "big" in this comp, have they done enough to deserve that tag?
Any side that is that we'll coached and has Dan Jordan and Brett Chambers as bookends instantly goes in that category.

Pretty unlucky this year really. Finished 2nd, had a few injuries and copped 2 awful days in the finals. Might have beaten Romsey if not for a poor first qtr. Just need to add a few older, bigger guys.

. Who is coaching sunbury?

Don't know but heard lancefield and melton centrals both talking to the same bloke about coaching them.

Doona your first post on the this thread needs upating.
Kilmore job taken, is Lancefield the only still to be filled?

Don't know but heard lancefield and melton centrals both talking to the same bloke about coaching them.

Melton Centrals have confirmed G.Hopkins as their senior coach

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cheers yeh forgot bout that ..... and its Melton South I think you'll find

Hey boys I (meach) am coaching Sunbury again, I think you will find that 2 of my assistants have each spoken to Lanny and south which is good for them.

Too right mate, we all need (needed) clubs to offer us that first lucky break/opportunity - but more importantly local footy needs keen and willing parties interested in coaching as opposed to many (many) others who are more qualified(and capable) yet for different reasons have never put themselves into the situation.

Rumour on the mill is that Macedon are in the mix to gain the services of a young bloke from Deer Park and 2 current Lancefield players. Watch this space.

Would like to know how Wallan are travelling and who is leaving to go to Bonnie Doon?

I think Collo might be one. Not sure of any others of real note.
Recruiting wise not to sure how they are going to be honest although i know they have spoken to a few, including an absolute gun forward. would be massive if they get him across the line.

Yep sorry a bit eric pearce of me with late mail Bucks no chance but can confirm from reliable source Ash manning a done deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back