RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who is best mid then? I say Luke Ryan and Harvey from diggers. Not sure about best forward . I do reckon romseys is best

Keen on looking just wondering who the best backs are for the comp?
Just doin me weekly run through the forums and seen you posed same ? On a few other sites I would suggest ya get out n have a look for yaself rather than other peoples opinions when recruiting.For what its worth I reckon best backs in comp would be Eddie Tunn ,Mort Haslett and Timmy McCarten.All the best nackers.

Burkett boys are going no where. And I wouldnt lock in scoble at Riddell yet hearing a few will leave if he stays on!!
This is rubbish. Scoble is locked in and there will be natural turn over. The list needs a shake up anyway. If they want to take on Romsey they need to bring players in that can compete with them.

They can't head into 2015 with the same players and expect a different result.

Keen on looking just wondering who the best backs are for the comp?
Just doin me weekly run through the forums and seen you posed same ? On a few other sites I would suggest ya get out n have a look for yaself rather than other peoples opinions when recruiting.For what its worth I reckon best backs in comp would be Eddie Tunn ,Mort Haslett and Timmy McCarten.All the best nackers.

When you work every weekend bit hard to sorry to ask for people opinions

Kilmores b&f winner jarrod Tilley set too follow harro to south morang as well , meaning unfortunately the 1st and equal second winners will no longer be at the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kilmores b&f winner jarrod Tilley set too follow harro to south morang as well , meaning unfortunately the 1st and equal second winners will no longer be at the club

Will Kruizer & Tsarmarkis stick around? Any word on coach yet?

Big Kruez is best mates with Tilley and harro so highly unlikely as for taz I believe they will hang around

i think you'll find tilley will go to hurstbridge but crump to morang.

Best backs are probably all in the top 5 clubs I reckon. Erwin, Tessari, Ryan, Gregory, Chambers all seem to be in the team of year on a consistent basis. Chambers and Erwin stand outs.

Were u suprised that erwin didnt make team of the year dons?
I also think that darby from riddell will be an elite backman in due course.

Also broadfords full back is a beauty, just cant remember his name......?????

Were u suprised that erwin didnt make team of the year dons?
I also think that darby from riddell will be an elite backman in due course.

Also broadfords full back is a beauty, just cant remember his name......?????
Did not realize he hadn't made it. Would have been in my first couple picked. Tall, quick, rarely beaten, good user.

Darby had a good start to the year.

Heard a whisperrrrrrr !!
A few magpies R flying the next up to "CASTLE" country
"Love the Surrenity"

Heard a whisperrrrrrr !!
A few magpies R flying the next up to "CASTLE" country
"Love the Surrenity"
Rumoured to be 3 to 5 going to Bonnie Doon.Dont have problem when anyone leaves a club but when multiple players just follow like sheep its dissapointing.Clubs offering mostly ordinary players silly $$$$ dont help the situation.Guess thats why its known as the silly season.

Any news on the coaches for kilmore or Lancefield yet.
Lancefield getting help from a ex afl coach to select new coach. Heard they have 4 or 5 applicants, lots of rumours about who has applied. Nothing firm enough to spread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back