RDFL Season 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be an RDFL off season without John Baker talk. Mate from up north rang me last week enquiring what I knew about him, good thing for John is there never appears to be lack of interest ....

Wonder if Bacchus Marsh will ring him an ask for his services again?

So if we have finished the player bashing on here how are clubs sitting from a recruitment point of view any new names to be thrown up as signings in the last week look like good numbers at a few clubs pre season

2015 looks like being a well fought out affair based on recruitment

So if we have finished the player bashing on here how are clubs sitting from a recruitment point of view any new names to be thrown up as signings in the last week look like good numbers at a few clubs pre season

2015 looks like being a well fought out affair based on recruitment

30 all you two !! Keston is illiterate and Bucks no chance is an intellectual !! Try and coach a side as an intellectual these days it,s impossible ! You need to be an FBI agent to understand the Jargon in which the players speak or send you a message these days ?? Keston looks like a Rocked Scientist compared to these facebook Cowboys and Bucks you are correct in baiting Big Dave G.....It,s not about Who,s got the highest IQ ! It,s about putting your money where your mouth is and being a positive influence for the RDFL ........Although I like the entertainment!!

It is shaping up to be a big season.. have been around a few clubs and the likes of Macedon, Woodend/Hesket, Lancefield, Sunbury Kangaroos and Romsey have all added some quality players to their teams.. haven't really heard much from the others but with those teams getting stronger and others to do likewise, we could have a super competitive season on our hands next year and no game will be an easy one :)

Lever will go in top 10 ...Looking forward to RDFNL golf day tomorrow at Eyenesbury lets see if I can get some accurate gossip moving into 2015 season?? Phill Hughes RIP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great Golf day at Eyenesbury today . Well done to the RDFL .. I have been told Davo has left Romsey and the RDFL to play in either Bairnsdale or a Bendigo League ?? Big loss for Romsey and the RDFL ..

Congrats to Josh Bull on gaining a seat in the Victorian Parliament.
A fair dinkum bloke who displayed the true Burra spirit in his time at Diggers.
He will carry the same tenacity to his new job.

See Lancefield has lost four to a country club up Violet Town, left chasing the bigger bucks along with the Burketts, but
the new coach has replaced them already. some quality out of the Edfl 1st div

Might be an interesting year after all. Tiges may not be the easy beats
Time will tell

See Lancefield has lost four to a country club up Violet Town, left chasing the bigger bucks along with the Burketts, but
the new coach has replaced them already. some quality out of the Edfl 1st div

Might be an interesting year after all. Tiges may not be the easy beats
Time will tell

Who are the 4 that have left an gone to violet town?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back