RDFL Thread 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: R.d.f.l Thread 2008

Spoke to David Cornish on the weekend and he tells me that he is still undecided on weather he will play for Kilmore or Wallan next year and his not even sure if he will play at all.

He's been to training at Kilmore a couple of times and I know his fiancee is happy for him to stay with the Blues. As much as I'd like Dave to stay, he'd have my blessing wherever he went, not that he needs it!

How's training going at Wallan champ, any signatures to report?

He gives me nothing mate !

Maybe its a bit much for him this early in his career to be fielding offers from 4 different clubs, I dunno ! I would have thought he's got some unfinished business right where he is & that should be his guide.
But who knows how they think mate !
Only time will tell I guess.

If I were running a book, and I'm definitely not (for those mad punters), I'd have him staying at Riddell as odds-on, probably $1.30

He's been to training at Kilmore a couple of times and I know his fiancee is happy for him to stay with the Blues. As much as I'd like Dave to stay, he'd have my blessing wherever he went, not that he needs it!

How's training going at Wallan champ, any signatures to report?

At the moment, the only signiture I can confirm is Hayden Langbourne. Other then that I have been told that we have signed players but until I see them on the training track and know that they are 100% signed then I won't be nameing any names.

Wish I could be there mate, but Billy (editor) is crook and I'm running the show! I spoke to my league source this afternoon and he said the tribunal will be in good order. I know you didn't put in for ego reasons, I thought they would have told you though. Perhaps I shouldn't have posted anything :confused:

I was waiting for your Pod cast of the AGM????

According to the Kilmore coach you have absolutely no idea on Robbo. Has not confirmed to Speers. In fact, if Robbo doesn't make his mind up soon, he will have to take a massive pay cut to stay on Kilmore's list next year. Speers is bringing in the recruits and there won't be much left to play with in the budget if Matt decides to stay after Christmas.

Pickles have Kilmore got Wittmer, have read that Port Colts are pretty confident of keeping him?

Pickles have Kilmore got Wittmer, have read that Port Colts are pretty confident of keeping him?

Robbie likes being the centre of attention I'm told so he hasn't committed anywhere as yet. I don't think he's missed a training session at Kilmore, and if he has it has only been one or two. I'm confident he'll pull on the Blues guernsey this year, knowing the club should be pretty successful. No guarantees though as you know. Is the Sipthorp deal done and dusted? I was told that Hawker28's mail on that was incorrect too. Although Woodend-Hesket are confident he'll play for the Hawks in 2008.

I was waiting for your Pod cast of the AGM????

Hey you..... what was another prominent Bendigo Football League player (B&F Ruckman) doing down at the Cattery almost single handedly building your new Social Rooms at the week-end ?

Guess it really is true.............. " If you build it they will come " but do the HAVE to build it themselves ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbie likes being the centre of attention I'm told so he hasn't committed anywhere as yet. I don't think he's missed a training session at Kilmore, and if he has it has only been one or two. I'm confident he'll pull on the Blues guernsey this year, knowing the club should be pretty successful. No guarantees though as you know. Is the Sipthorp deal done and dusted? I was told that Hawker28's mail on that was incorrect too. Although Woodend-Hesket are confident he'll play for the Hawks in 2008.

I think so mate however he has been getting offers centre right and left, which is fair enough. Can't confirm as have not spoken to him personally. Hopefully wont turn over too many mate, and then rely on the kids improving. Although with the recruits getting bandied around we might need to pick up a couple.

Hey you..... what was another prominent Bendigo Football League player (B&F Ruckman) doing down at the Cattery almost single handedly building your new Social Rooms at the week-end ?

Guess it really is true.............. " If you build it they will come " but do the HAVE to build it themselves ?

Physio's are great to have at a footy club but ? whether they make good builders. Big brother of above trained the house down tonight.

I think so mate however he has been getting offers centre right and left, which is fair enough. Can't confirm as have not spoken to him personally. Hopefully wont turn over too many mate, and then rely on the kids improving. Although with the recruits getting bandied around we might need to pick up a couple.

I thought Salpy was playing cricket in UK this footy season.

Believe he is, i think our opening bowler might not suit up as well. We have some quality 18's coming up though as you would know, so hopefully they will cover the cricketers.

So ya have a Taylor training @ Cattery do we Beats? Omni what's ya lad likely to do? Matty can confirm that Sipthorpe to stay, was confirmed by the horses mouth on Friday night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back