Not open for further replies.
Re: R.d.f.l Thread 2008

Who has the bye in first round?

Macedon have the first bye.
Wallan v Kilmore is round 4 up there!
Wallan have 4 out of their first 5 games away
Diggers rest v sunbury round 1
Grand final rematch round 1 also
Wallan's first game back in the league is rockbank away!

Went down to Kilmore last night for the last couple of races, spotted Broadford coach Nolan and Kilmore captain Robertson in deep conversation, numbers were exchanged. Talks ended with a handshake and a "ill hear from ya soon mate". Whats going on???

Melton centrals flying at the moment great numbers and working hard
big improvers in 08 look out?

Melton centrals flying at the moment great numbers and working hard
big improvers in 08 look out?

Big call, only have to look at some of the pick ups for some of the top 5 clubs form last year and the a handfull of other clubs to see how strong this year is going to be!

Macedon the prime improvers in 08!

Will the finals structure change at all with Wallan coming in?

Went down to Kilmore last night for the last couple of races, spotted Broadford coach Nolan and Kilmore captain Robertson in deep conversation, numbers were exchanged. Talks ended with a handshake and a "ill hear from ya soon mate". Whats going on???

Ran into Robbo at the gallops yes, no numbers were exchanged though. Have known Matt for a long time and it was more just a how ya going catch up chat about cricket, work, his poor attitude I keep hearnig about and the fact if he dont commit to KFC shortly as Pickles said he wont be paid for his services in 2008. He reckon's Kilmore are gunna be ok under Campbell who he said the club have done well in appointing as he will be a hard taskmaster and with the rumoured recruits should give it a nudge.

Never once was football and Broadford mentioned together as he knows I'm not one for bidding wars and knows what i think a playing group should be worth at district level. I was in fact more interested in how vantheman's training after he declined my invitation with a "thanks but no thanks" as he didnt want to miss out on anything special at Clancy reserve in 2008.

Anyway Joey ya stirrer, when are you and ya 3 mates coming for a run?

And another young gun that unfortuately did'nt get rookie drafted today after having a stella year with the cannons should be back in the Red & Black next season too !

"WILL" be a smokey for the Bowen !

I'll keep his name under my hat so as to get the FAT odds from our resident bookie !

peter roberson will be a massive inclusion, was a bit stiff to not get picked up, a number of cluns were looking at him, he will have benefited hugley from the extra year in the cannons system, if he plays for the red & black im sure he will be a major player.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Christ I just jumped on after lunch and a bit of golf and all hell has broken loose, time to lay some real names on the table lads for some credibility before this one gets outa control.

Pretty sure i was on woodend for the flag this year since about may/june but hey what do i know...true matt nicholls?

I like Woodend in 08 too, a real chance to go back to back.

Although Riddell will be looking for revenge after dominating all season only to end up empty handed.

serious discussion, these blokes wouldnt know how to have a serious discussion.

you copuld probably wrap up the happenings of the RDFL in just a couple fo sentances or so. its scum, shown by the scum players and supporters.

say what you like about our league, your league wherever it is or any other league....

unless your playing AFL or VFL your a local footballer..whether its RDFL BFL GFL or whatever...

the riddell league isn't full of stars because its not a money hungry league..blokes play footy becuas ethey love footy, and their clubs.

take the money away from the lions and gisborne and all those clubs and we'd see how much those players really loved their clubs....

go back to your own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back