RDFL Thread 2008

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: R.d.f.l Thread 2008

Any one from the Roos able to tell me how Matt Green is settling in and if he is open age or u/18s this year

Apart from family reasons, did he have a falling out with North?? Why bitterly disappointed? Sounds like you already know what he plans to do...

No falling out with WEST. They wished him all the best in his future. He is disappointed because he would of loved to develop his coaching career at such a high level. Maybe I do maybe I dont know what Mr Geddes is up to. You will find out in due course I guess.

Apparently some frantic chasing of disgruntled locals is happening to try to get them to return to JJ Clancy to fill the holes of the lostrecruits.

Is that why Rysa hasn't rang me back :p Pretty big day by RDFL standards fella's, bit to read when I jumped on :thumbsu:

No falling out with WEST. They wished him all the best in his future. He is disappointed because he would of loved to develop his coaching career at such a high level. Maybe I do maybe I dont know what Mr Geddes is up to. You will find out in due course I guess.

Can I ask what the falling out was about?

Any one from the Roos able to tell me how Matt Green is settling in and if he is open age or u/18s this year

Still Under 18's this year... Was starting to go really well last year before he broke his arm... Should be back bigger and better this year.

PETROL PRICES RISSING WILL SUNBURY COME BACK ?[/quote]

Sunbury never went anywhere mate, the last time i checked the Kangroos are still in the comp.

Just flicking through the WRFL website saw that T.COX is mentioned in the Port Colts pick ups handy for them big loss for Romsey if true? Blokes from Sunshine still talking up Kairns too!

WHEN IS THE RDFL GOING TO RELEASE THE 18 FIX ? When it is finished.

AND ARE RIDDLE GOING TO BE THE POWER HOUSE ? I think that is pretty obvious...

WILL MELTON SOUTH COME BACK INTO THE COMP ? What?????

PETROL PRICES RISSING WILL SUNBURY COME BACK ? If Sunbury Lions were to return to the RDFL it would certainly no be from the petrol price RISING....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sunbury never went anywhere mate, the last time i checked the Kangroos are still in the comp.

ONLY one sunbury mate ....... and i m not talking about sunbury rovers[/quote]

Nobody is my friend.. There is no longer an existant Sunbury Rovers entity.... Im sorry.. A few big words there....

Anyone looking to kill a couple of hours this evening - Romsey and Broadford are having a bit of a hit out at Romsey - kick off will be between 6.15-6.30pm
To any BF regulars that may be coming along - come and say g'day as it's always nice to put a face to a name (alias, whatever ;)) that is unless you're an under the radar, controversial contributor of course :thumbsu:

Anyone looking to kill a couple of hours this evening - Romsey and Broadford are having a bit of a hit out at Romsey - kick off will be between 6.15-6.30pm
To any BF regulars that may be coming along - come and say g'day as it's always nice to put a face to a name (alias, whatever ;)) that is unless you're an under the radar, controversial contributor of course :thumbsu:

You owe me a beer so why not?

Blueboys on the box tonight. Gotta watch them smash the Tigers..... Go Judd!!!!!!

Just flicking through the WRFL website saw that T.COX is mentioned in the Port Colts pick ups handy for them big loss for Romsey if true? Blokes from Sunshine still talking up Kairns too!

if it is its a massive loss for romsey...IMO was romseys most consistant player last year, has one of the strongest bodies in comp and used it well...will leave a big hole at centre half back if he goes....and will be twice as bad if kairns levaes a hole in the full back spot...

Did hear that Arnel Davis was pulling on the boots again for the Burra this year though???

Big bonus for the Burra if that is the case.. One of the toughest players to match up on in the league.

Arnie ready to go this year.. Kicked a lazy 8 in our first hit out last night

The boys are going alright, play a practice match vs Cobram next weekend, just very keen for round 1 vs Kilmore.

And Jake Savage is going well also.
do u know how brendon chugg is going down there as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back