Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAM SOLIMAN vs ANTHONY MUNDINE

tonight at vodaphone arena.
or foxtel
go sammy:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Oh yeah right that'll be a contest !
The guy only takes on blokes he knows he can beat, & when he cant do that they schedule a "Do Over" match like this one.
I'd rather watch paint dry.
A more even Bout would be..... say Matt Nicholls v Dean Helmers ! at least that may go the distance with Pickles being able to run faster !

Oh yeah right that'll be a contest !
The guy only takes on blokes he knows he can beat, & when he cant do that they schedule a "Do Over" match like this one.
I'd rather watch paint dry.
A more even Bout would be..... say Matt Nicholls v Dean Helmers ! at least that may go the distance with Pickles being able to run faster !

gold pal:thumbsu:

Cmon mate, surely you dont need to see your name in THAT fictional team to feel good about yourself. Woodend not that far off Riddell anyway. Long way ahead of rest though..

Not at all mate will be interesting to see next time round. Just trying to inspire something to read pretty quiet on here. Hard to get through the working day without some interesting bigfooty reading.. Leads one to gamble

There's no way I'd be able to outrun anyone at this stage. I've literally had a wing clipped. Having said that, Mundine basically only fights handicapped people, so maybe I could make a few bucks be stepping into the ring. Won't last a round though. :D

Also, if Riddell played the rest, the Bombers would win by 2-3 goals :p

There's no way I'd be able to outrun anyone at this stage. I've literally had a wing clipped. Having said that, Mundine basically only fights handicapped people, so maybe I could make a few bucks be stepping into the ring. Won't last a round though. :D

Also, if Riddell played the rest, the Bombers would win by 2-3 goals :p

that would be a great contest.NICHOLLS vs MUNDINE
the commentaters wouldnt get a word in.:D

that would be a great contest.NICHOLLS vs MUNDINE
the commentaters wouldnt get a word in.:D

I would still back Matty Nicholls to win as even though Mundine would knock him out every 10 -15 seconds Matty in his inimitable writing style would write it up as a win to Nicholls over Muhammad Ali in four.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

See this icon --> :p it means I was joking. All these losses have affected the Kangaroos' sense of humour.

I have never had a sense of humour.. I hate everyone... Always have.. :cool:

I had my doubts that you were from Romsey when you started quoting the Oxford but then I saw how you spelt (spelled) wright or was that right or was that rite??

well if we are going to get all technical take note on the following you TOOL.

saw
cut with a saw or similar tool; make back-and-forth motions as if with a saw

well if we are going to get all technical take note on the following you TOOL.

saw
cut with a saw or similar tool; make back-and-forth motions as if with a saw

Um... Very good point.. :p Clearly should have been "seen"...

My god, what has this thread turned into... Next people with start picking out your and you're and to and too.... :eek:

that would make for good reading. Anyone care to do a riddell vs the rest line-up. it would be actually a good contest considering the outstanding squad riddell have.

I am convinced you’re only posing as a Romsey coach now!!!!

I was surprised you knew how to use a computer and secondly there is no way anyone in Romsey could read a Dictionary, let alone own one.

I agree with you Davo and the only conclusion I can come up with is that the cops now use dictionaries instead of phone books.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back