Macedon……….42
Lancefield………40

Romsey…………36
Wallan………….30
Melton………….28
Kilmore…………24
Rockbank……….12

Bowen Medal………. Sam Young (Riddell)
Roughie…………….. Sam Bowen (Woodend) or Peter Robertson (Riddell) or Jeremy Jose (Diggers)

id rate him slightly higher than a roughie!

There are a few things that Rockbank may beat before years end but an RDFL side will not be one of them.

They may beat Melton by claiming the highest unemployment rate in the world

They may beat Moe for the highest rate of teenage pregnancy in the state

They may beat Malta itself for the highest population rate of Maltese anywhere in the world

and they may beat Port Phillip prison for having the biggest amount of convicted criminals in one spot at any one time

Win a game?? come on old mate- your better than that

Harsh but fair

They were out coached also a lot more commited to winning and romsey were not so they need to move on and think about next year blood some kids dont forget romsey has been up the to3 or 4 for the last 10 years love the club LOVE THE JUMPER WE WILL BE BACK MARK MY WORD

They were out coached also a lot more commited to winning and romsey were not so they need to move on and think about next year blood some kids dont forget romsey has been up the to3 or 4 for the last 10 years love the club LOVE THE JUMPER WE WILL BE BACK MARK MY WORD

Suggest you try using a bit of the old punctuation next time. Makes your posts much easier to understand. I had to read this about three times to know what you were on about. :confused:

Sorry about that just came of a double shift very tired what i was saying is romsey have been in the top three or four for a long time now so as they slip they will have to re build hope that is a lot better have had a sleep now.

Sorry about that just came of a double shift very tired what i was saying is romsey have been in the top three or four for a long time now so as they slip they will have to re build hope that is a lot better have had a sleep now.
Spot on who framed Daryl B. The REDBACKS have 8-10 really talented young blokes that they can start to build a great side around.The time for the club to start this process is now . No need to wait till the end of the year . YOU KNOW WHO FRAMED DARYL B ;)

Riddell have an easy draw, every side they play twice is below them.:D[/quote]

Yeah, but they haven't beaten anyone above them though. :D

Riddell have an easy draw, every side they play twice is below them.:D

Yeah, but they haven't beaten anyone above them though. :D[/quote]

You could almost say that its a "Riddle" to work out who will finish between 3rd and 6th.... ( i realise that what i just wrote was a sh#t joke, but im bored) :cool:
Any predictions on winners and margains this week?

ha ha. one of the funniest posts i've read in ages. there's still no punctuation.

i personally don't give a crap about punctuation, grammar, spelling, or capitals apparently! but i did laugh at the above.

Yeah, but they haven't beaten anyone above them though. :D

You could almost say that its a "Riddle" to work out who will finish between 3rd and 6th.... ( i realise that what i just wrote was a sh#t joke, but im bored) :cool:
Any predictions on winners and margains this week?[/QUOTE]
Bloody Riddell think the own the league!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone heard a rumour going around that former 'GUN' premiership player from Sunbury Lions and Pascoe Vale Shane (the Boota) Wellington will be pulling on the boots for the Burras this weekend? Massive in if this is true.

Riddell by nine goals over Macedon... Final Scores Riddell 14.6 Macedon 5.7...James (Nipper) Wright B.O.G. (Macedon)

& Sunbury got up by Six Points over Romsey.
woodend 15 goals over centrals,seems the windy hill flu over at woodend with all the big guns playing today b.o.g ng on a very wet and heavy woodend ground

Riddell by nine goals over Macedon... Final Scores Riddell 14.6 Macedon 5.7...James (Nipper) Wright B.O.G. (Macedon)

& Sunbury got up by Six Points over Romsey.

Noticed on the website Mick Allen didn't kick any, did he play and what was the weather lke. I can tell you its a beautiful 22 here in Fiji and not a breath of wind. Good to see the results on Big Footy as there are a couple missing from the website.

Noticed on the website Mick Allen didn't kick any, did he play and what was the weather lke. I can tell you its a beautiful 22 here in Fiji and not a breath of wind. Good to see the results on Big Footy as there are a couple missing from the website.

Mickey started the game but came off very early & rushed off to be at his missus side for the birth of their child........ hope all went well & Mick is now half cut puffing on a large Cuban. :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Not much talk about this weekends round of footy so far such as wallan's big upset over the more fancied diggers rest, woodends return to form and macedon competing pretty well with riddell.
Also heard the rumour that if broadford decide to join our league, they will become the broadford swans and change their jumpers to the red and white. I assume it would have to do with barry hall's connection to the club. Sounds like they are really considering the change of leagues.

Not much talk about this weekends round of footy so far such as wallan's big upset over the more fancied diggers rest, woodends return to form and macedon competing pretty well with riddell.
Also heard the rumour that if broadford decide to join our league, they will become the broadford swans and change their jumpers to the red and white. I assume it would have to do with barry hall's connection to the club. Sounds like they are really considering the change of leagues.

What a load of $hit!!! Broadford has only ever worn two strips and I reckon a move away from either would be $hithouse form :thumbsdown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back