RDFL Thread 2009

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your kidding Greenman - Ash will be one of the premier backmen in the comp in the RDFL. Anyone that was a good player at a higher level will be a big asset. Macedon have done very well gaining his services.

Obviously u got a job at Macedon this year....one thing for sure he will get plenty of opportunity to get the footy in Macedons backline..since the ball spends 70% of its time there

Lets hope Macedon buy Ash Flemming a helmet and a neck brace to stop his head dropping and eyes closing when the pressure is put on him. Look forward to the Macedon / Riddell game this year............Im sure Demon will have his players well versed on how to handle Ash Flemming

typical negative comment from you greenman, havent heard you say a good thing about anyone. maybe thats why you are never welcome at a club for more than a year or two at a time.

d chanbers, b else & at least 1 other been training with hawks. 3 massive recruits for them. also noticed 'bubbles' (kyneton assistant coach from a few years ago) doing quite a bit at training. believe he may be cookys right hand man or 2's coach in 09.
will have an update on other team up the calder next week after i have a look at them under new coach

typical negative comment from you greenman, havent heard you say a good thing about anyone. maybe thats why you are never welcome at a club for more than a year or two at a time.

Thats exactly right NBF the greenman comments on every footy club like its his own... from Kyneton to Gissy to Macedon.. but never hear him talking about the sunbury 2's.. The greenman is always arounnd a club just to big note himself!

No great rush - it will be posted on the RDFL website after it is approved at the AGM on Monday night. I'm sure we can wait until then - after all the first round is not until April!

No great rush - it will be posted on the RDFL website after it is approved at the AGM on Monday night. I'm sure we can wait until then - after all the first round is not until April!

and i'm sure something will be changed as it always is. I don't think i can ever recall the first draft being accepted.

Morrow show? Might be a stupid question who is that?

He is unknown to the RDFL. Will bring a lot of leadership to this group with his fitness and work ethic. Coached in the past and is friends with Lee. Will be very interested to see if the Morrow Show still has the magic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All right guys who is interested in Xmas drinks. League heavy's have sanctioned the do after a high level meeting today at the "Royal".
Those interested suggest day, time, venue.

We could get together at a fantastic new watering hole in Sunbury I've just discovered, its situated just behind the Bowling club ????

He is unknown to the RDFL. Will bring a lot of leadership to this group with his fitness and work ethic. Coached in the past and is friends with Lee. Will be very interested to see if the Morrow Show still has the magic.

im led to believe Lee has 3 or more fireys all committed to playing when their work allows. all have played higher standard but are keen to have a kick up the bush and provide cats with some experience. 2nd hand info though so cant garantee its 'nothing but facts'!

Excellent post! Not sure about the thug buisness Donegal? Any names to help me out? The thing about Gidda....rubbish. Not talking rubbish woody 07 i deal in the facts,are you the bodyguard who looks after these little boys who have come to the cattery with a chip on there shoulder,don't worry i have done my background checks on these boys and i don't like what i hear.So are you going to be the brains of this seniors side cause i would rather you coach than the little boys you are answering for

Excellent post! Not sure about the thug buisness Donegal? Any names to help me out? The thing about Gidda....rubbish. Not talking rubbish woody 07 i deal in the facts,are you the bodyguard who looks after these little boys who have come to the cattery with a chip on there shoulder,don't worry i have done my background checks on these boys and i don't like what i hear.So are you going to be the brains of this seniors side cause i would rather you coach than the little boys you are answering for

Pull your head in Donegal you peanut, most people know you are from woodend and just stirring up sh1t. Give the boys a chance at least they are havin a go. You should know coaching isnt an easy caper!

What and give out hard earnt to a club outside the RDFL :rolleyes::eek::thumbsdown:.

RDFL sanctioned and sponsored I take it???

Has to be the Royal... Lol... Whenever.. One night, just HURRY up..... :p I am thirsty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back