RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
stop embarrassing yourself ben ficnerski. And better still, You are making the riddell.f.c look bad once again.
We will be even stronger in 2011 with more sunbury lions young guns coming across and with the big signing of lancefields Brian Ruffell. Also we are in talks with a few ruckman. bring on 2011.

And better still, You are making the riddell.f.c look bad once again.
I would suggest you are doing a decent job of that yourself. Anyone who comes on spruiking about signings and pick ups at this time of year is crazy.

it does not matter how may times hes lift wallan he always was going to come back to his home town and play with his mates. i could name 6 blokes in the rdfl that have moved club to club then went back to one of them and they take them back.

I just hope that he is coming back for the right reasons and that would be to teach english :):thumbsu:

stop embarrissing yourself omni. And better still, You are making the riddell.f.c look bad once again.
We will be even stronger in 2011 with more sunbury lions young guns coming across and with the big signing of lancefields Brian Ruffell. Also we are in talks with a few ruckman. bring on 2011.

Yeah and Greg Ingliss signed with the Broncos last year too! Get you hand of it would you.

stop embarrissing yourself omni. And better still, You are making the riddell.f.c look bad once again.

would that include the phone calls to sunburys ruckman????? you cant hang on to your own ruckman so you try and poach ours. any wonder u recruited ruffell.

Think you'll find Ruffell has been speaking to a few clubs, surely that's not 100% done yet???

Forget the plans to expand and lure more clubs, I reckon it's nearly time for the RDFL to introduce a trade period :D

Think you'll find Ruffell has been speaking to a few clubs, surely that's not 100% done yet???

Forget the plans to expand and lure more clubs, I reckon it's nearly time for the RDFL to introduce a trade period :D
You putting yourself in that trade bunch doona! :p

[/b]

Has Brayden Allen left Riddell?

Haven't heard it form the horses mouth but a premiership player from last year has confirmed he has left to follow his brother down Keloir way.

Believe there is also a possible termination of employment as a result of Brayden's decision.

You putting yourself in that trade bunch doona! :p

ha ha nah broman me phone hasn't exactly been going nuts of late . . . and nor should it with the amount of potential player movements amongst RDFL clubs being the sole focus of rival recruiting departments.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ha ha nah broman me phone hasn't exactly been going nuts of late . . . and nor should it with the amount of potential player movements amongst RDFL clubs being the sole focus of rival recruiting departments.
quality guy like you would be high on everyone's list mate! :thumbsu:
is chooka Barton still going around at Broady next year?

Great turnout last night for wallans meet the coach night. Had bout 20 under 18's which is encouraging. Wait until you see the size of a couple of these guys. Also had bout 40 senior players. Good to see the likes of Cornish, galea and Cameron back at the club.

Great turnout last night for wallans meet the coach night. Had bout 20 under 18's which is encouraging. Wait until you see the size of a couple of these guys. Also had bout 40 senior players. Good to see the likes of Cornish, galea and Cameron back at the club.

dont mean you will be any good, cornish no good anymore pedo was going to drop galea and cornish too years ago they cant play.

dont mean you will be any good, cornish no good anymore pedo was going to drop galea and cornish too years ago they cant play.

never said we will be any good, ill wait till mid year to decide that, but i think most teams wouldn't mind having cornish on there side and i have seen galea play alot of football and he is pretty handy. Maybe pedo just couldnt get the best out of them.

never said we will be any good, ill wait till mid year to decide that, but i think most teams wouldn't mind having cornish on there side and i have seen galea play alot of football and he is pretty handy. Maybe pedo just couldnt get the best out of them.
Cornish fit is still one of the better forwards in the competition.

exciting times down at wallan iceman!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Cornish fit is still one of the better forwards in the competition.

Agree. If cornish is fit injury wise ill be backing him in for a good year as he won the goal kicking up at thornton-eildon. Galea will also be a good acquisition for wallan coming off a runner up bnf for thornton-eildon. Both had good years up there so im tipping they will be good ins for wallan.

With wallan gettin u18s up most likely, that only leaves melton central...is there ant chance they might get a side up?

Agree. If cornish is fit injury wise ill be backing him in for a good year as he won the goal kicking up at thornton-eildon. Galea will also be a good acquisition for wallan coming off a runner up bnf for thornton-eildon. Both had good years up there so im tipping they will be good ins for wallan.

With wallan gettin u18s up most likely, that only leaves melton central...is there ant chance they might get a side up?

I know they have worked fairly hard over the past few years to make that happen, perhaps with some kids from melton or melton south u16s after their incident this year. they may have a chance to gather a few numbers. hopefully as that would be good for Centrals and the league. With the rumours circulating about lancefield seniors struggling for numbers, perhaps they will push their kids up, and forfeit an 18s
Lets not forget Rolling meadows have a side in the 18s so It would be IMO better that 1 club not field a side, therefore they can take their spot in the fixture without confussing it all.

exciting times down at wallan iceman!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

HOWDY guys. Ive been around the league for 30 odd years now and this is my first go at writing on here.
I really enjoy reading all the reports on here and i think its a fantastic tool to find out whats happening within the competition.
I will say also that, EVERY season i read the status updates i guess of each club on here and the same club seems to be breaking all recruiting records. The same club seems to be expecting massive improvement. The same club looks likely to dominate all rival clubs. Wallan footy club. You talk a great game, I wonder whether you can finally play a good game ???? My educated opinion is that there is some really passionate people at wallan, but not quite enough guys that can get the prune. I cant see Wallan getting within coowee of the premier clubs in Riddell, sunbury and Diggers. Just my opinion gents:thumbsu:

HOWDY guys. Ive been around the league for 30 odd years now and this is my first go at writing on here.
I really enjoy reading all the reports on here and i think its a fantastic tool to find out whats happening within the competition.
I will say also that, EVERY season i read the status updates i guess of each club on here and the same club seems to be breaking all recruiting records. The same club seems to be expecting massive improvement. The same club looks likely to dominate all rival clubs. Wallan footy club. You talk a great game, I wonder whether you can finally play a good game ???? My educated opinion is that there is some really passionate people at wallan, but not quite enough guys that can get the prune. I cant see Wallan getting within coowee of the premier clubs in Riddell, sunbury and Diggers. Just my opinion gents:thumbsu:
i dont know much about the seniors,but the 18s at wallan will be one to watch. got around about 20 players with another 5 to 6 to come, nearly all of the young blokes are quality and will back them in everytime :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back