RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

any news outa romsey darryl? has pedo been throwing his weight around yet? any word on recruits???
stay tuned:thumbsu: little buddy first run tommorrow night 5 or 6 of the biggest names in country footy and local footy AND I MEAN BIG also maybe a couple of the old enemy coming down the road about 9 klms to wear this great REDBACKS jumper you just never no mate ????? what about you blokes any one yet???? we hear you blokes are FLYING:D

No need to be alarmed mongrel, Word is he is a son of a former Coach at rooland and a good friend IMS.Good luck the boys got talent but needs encouragement and guidence.Heard training numbers are fantastic.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

He certainly does, if he does receive that encouragement and the guidance, he could certainly become anything he wants to be, seen him tearing up the wings in the last couple of years... :thumbsu:

James played in the BenFL grandfinal for Gisborne not an RDFL:p:p:pand my question was which AFL PLAYER/COACH has won a granny in the RDFL:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: don't want names of listed players who never played an AFL game:footy::footy::footy:

Since Werner/Fox, I am not sure there has been any.. Gary and A.James are about the only two that played an AFL game that have come into the league since then, going back to the days after Gissy left, Wallan won one I think and didn't have any, not sure that Crazyburn or Jacana had any before they left?? Riddell have dominated obviously in recent times and I am certain that Jarryd Allen didn't play in any of those, but wouldn't have been listed anyway, when Lanny won under Jorgo I dont think they had any, Romsey when they won didn't, Lanny under Fitzy didn't either...

Since Werner/Fox, I am not sure there has been any.. Gary and A.James are about the only two that played an AFL game that have come into the league since then, going back to the days after Gissy left, Wallan won one I think and didn't have any, not sure that Crazyburn or Jacana had any before they left?? Riddell have dominated obviously in recent times and I am certain that Jarryd Allen didn't play in any of those, but wouldn't have been listed anyway, when Lanny won under Jorgo I dont think they had any, Romsey when they won didn't, Lanny under Fitzy didn't either...
Brendan Ryan - Craigieburn ? ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brendan Ryan - Craigieburn 1993. :cool:

Played 17 AFL games with Nth Melb and 1 with Fitzroy... BUT... Did not win an RDFL Grand Final after the split...

IMS with your knowledge of the RDFL,i would like to see a list of premiership teams and their coaches since the RDFL became one league.So that must be atleast 14 years cheers.........

IMS with your knowledge of the RDFL,i would like to see a list of premiership teams and their coaches since the RDFL became one league.So that must be atleast 14 years cheers.........

Got the premiers ok, but not sure about the coaches on a few... I am sure we have the people in here that can fill in the blanks though...

Code:
[B]Year    Premiers                  Coach[/B]
2010    Riddell                   Matt Power
2009    Lancefield                Kevin Fitzgerald
2008    Riddell                   Darren Rowsell
2007    Woodend/Hesket            Mick Giddings
2006    Riddell                   Darren Rowsell
2005    Riddell                   Col Gadsden
2004    Lancefield                Simon Jorgenson
2003    Romsey                    Kevin Kavanagh
2002    Woodend/Hesket            Dennis Barker
2001    Kilmore                   Andy Stewart
2000    Jacana                    Paul Housten
1999    Gisborne                  Brendan Hickman
1998    Gisborne                  Brendan Hickman
1997    Gisborne                  Brendan Hickman

Got the premiers ok, but not sure about the coaches on a few... I am sure we have the people in here that can fill in the blanks though...

Code:
2002    Woodend/Hesket            Barker?
2000    Jacana
1999    Gisborne                  Brad Fox
1998    Gisborne                  Brad Fox
1997    Gisborne                  Brad Fox

brendan hickman coached gissy i reckon

What sort of numbers are clubs getting on the track in their first couple of nights back?

And out of the number turning up, how many are seniors?

Code:
2002    Woodend/Hesket            Barker?
2000    Jacana                    Paul Housten
1999    Gisborne                  Brad Fox?
1998    Gisborne                  Brendan Hickman?
1997    Gisborne                  Brendan Hickman?

Hickman all 3 years at Gisborne.

Brendan Lee at Woodend in '02 I think

paul housten coached jacana also to that flag over crazyburn

Pretty sure jacana won the flag against wallan in 2000.

Kilmore back into training this week...anyone from up there know how it all went, many numbers, recruits, players leaving etc...
Wallan start their training this monday for anyone who's interested.

When is the Fixture coming out? I noticed the NFL (DVFL) released theirs two weeks ago.

Is the season moving with the AFL Fixture? (ie. The GF will be one week later?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back