RDFL Thread 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kilmore have picked up a bloke called robbo 6 foot 4 or 5 solid build and looks like he can run saw him training there thursday will be a very handy late recruit!!

Romsey to resume training tomorrow night (31st Jan) at 6pm @ Romsey Park.

New recruits Austine, the Davidsons, Talbot and Irwin to run together for first time along with last years talent in Jimmy Carroll, Dawson and Smith-Whiting.

Also calling any under 18's who are looking to have a kick this year. Hollywood needs a few more kids to add to his playing list.

See you all there.

Dont know about that mate most the boys wouldnt be on big pay cheques i wouldnt think!! The big fella will be a handy player tho and gettin keeno back not bad either!!!!
but so much money trouble last year with just jamesy and robbo..? i was at the assumption kilmore were broke then they get 3 or 4 blokes "better then robbo" plus the new bloke thjat happens to be called robbo 6.4 agile players dont grow on trees and would wont some cash. im just worried about my neighboring team paying players.

but so much money trouble last year with just jamesy and robbo..? i was at the assumption kilmore were broke then they get 3 or 4 blokes "better then robbo" plus the new bloke thjat happens to be called robbo 6.4 agile players dont grow on trees and would wont some cash. im just worried about my neighboring team paying players.

There's nothing to worry about at Kilmore, not every player goes to a new club asking for heaps of $. Around 8 to 7 players have left and have recruited around 10, no more Robbo and Booker puts a lot more money in the budget. Word on the streets that a few have walked out of wallan some of them being new recruits, hope this isnt true things were looking good for wallan in season 2011.

Ive never seen a quote on here saying kilmore have picked up 3 or 4 platers better then robbo!!! But yes they dont grow on trees so its very handy!!

Its that time of year again folks...

Herald Sun Supercoach - RDFL BF Thread Competition

League Code: 259051

First in best dressed...
My 2011 ladder
1. Riddell
2. Kangaroos
3. Kilmore
4. Romsey
5. Macedon
6 Diggers rest
7. Woodend
8. Rockbank
9. Wallan
10. Broadford
11. Melton Central
12. Lancefield

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kilmore have picked up a bloke called robbo 6 foot 4 or 5 solid build and looks like he can run saw him training there thursday will be a very handy late recruit!!
hahaha... im tipping this was the 'Robdog' himself who wrote this comment! Classic......

Clearences officially open today. Would one of you gentlemen please advise where i can take a peek at the lodged clearences? Much appreciated

Clearences officially open today. Would one of you gentlemen please advise where i can take a peek at the lodged clearences? Much appreciated

If 2010 was any indicaton goat you may wanna wait a little while coz the RDFL clearance section was one of the more slower updated pages on Sporting Pulse.

But yes they dont grow on trees so its very handy!!

Either does money :D

Although if the 2011 calendar we got in the our mailbox is any indication Kilmore FC are well back and truly up and about despite all the inuendo surrounding the end of 2010. She's a full colour job proudly showcasing 34 sponsors, the only other thing that perhaps coulda been on there was a web address for any folk new to town to have a look if Clancy Reserve is the place for them. Bloody good printing job too, certainly a real positive, pro-active and eye catching way to kick start the new year :thumbsu:

If 2010 was any indicaton goat you may wanna wait a little while coz the RDFL clearance section was one of the more slower updated pages on Sporting Pulse.

Still loaded with the 2010 clearances, so probably be waiting a few days...

Either does money :D

Although if the 2011 calendar we got in the our mailbox is any indication Kilmore FC are well back and truly up and about despite all the inuendo surrounding the end of 2010. She's a full colour job proudly showcasing 34 sponsors, the only other thing that perhaps coulda been on there was a web address for any folk new to town to have a look if Clancy Reserve is the place for them. Bloody good printing job too, certainly a real positive, pro-active and eye catching way to kick start the new year :thumbsu:
probs a good thing the web address was left off as it hasen,t been updated since october

Just looking at the fixture and noticed 3 breaks during the season this year:

- Rd 2 and 3 (Easter)
- Rd 6 and 7 (?)
- Rd 7 & 8 (Queen's Bday/Interleague weekend)

Anyone know why this is and if interleague is going ahead again this year?

Just looking at the fixture and noticed 3 breaks during the season this year:

- Rd 2 and 3 (Easter)
- Rd 6 and 7 (?)
- Rd 7 & 8 (Queen's Bday/Interleague weekend)

Anyone know why this is and if interleague is going ahead again this year?

Interleague has been cancelled for this year with the League looking at holding a split round.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back