Wallan........... 40
Macedon........ 40

Rockbank....... 28
Melton........... 24
Woodend....... 24
Kilmore.......... 20
Broadford........ 4
Lancefield....... 4

Your calculator is broken... You added Riddell's score wrong.. Looks like you put some of their votes onto Romsey's tally :p

End of season ladder

Romsey
Riddell
Sunbury
Macedon
Diggers Rest
Wallan
---------------
Kilmore
Broadford
Rockbank
Melton Central
Woodend-Hesket

Just wondering fellas. whats the go with the 18s fixture. are all teams fielding an 18s plus rolling meadows?? or is kilmore and lancefield both pulling the pin?

Just wondering fellas. whats the go with the 18s fixture. are all teams fielding an 18s plus rolling meadows?? or is kilmore and lancefield both pulling the pin?

No U/18 team for Kilmore or Diggers. Whoever is playing those sides in the ones will play each other in the kids. ie: Riddell v Kilmore and Wallan v Diggers - U/18 will be Riddell v Wallan.

Your calculator is broken... You added Riddell's score wrong.. Looks like you put some of their votes onto Romsey's tally :p

Oh yeah that'll work "Mr Redback", trying to play down Romsey's chances this season !!! As if ??? :confused: .... Next thing you'll be trying to do is claim underdog status. :eek:

Oh yeah that'll work "Mr Redback", trying to play down Romsey's chances this season !!! As if ??? :confused: .... Next thing you'll be trying to do is claim underdog status. :eek:

I think it is quite clear that Romsey will go into season 2011 as underdogs behind Sunbury, Riddell and quite possibly Diggers Rest... Macedon were also very impressive on the weekend.

Sunbury Kangeroos v Woodend
Wallan v Kilmore
Rockbank v Broadford
Lancefield v Macedon
Melton Central v Romsey
Riddell v Diggers Rest

Sunbury v Woodend 100 ponits
Wallan v Kilmore 7 points
Rockbank v Broadford 32 points
Lancefield v Macedon 75 points
Melton Central v Romsey 35 points
Riddell v Diggers Rest 28 points

I think it is quite clear that Romsey will go into season 2011 as underdogs behind Sunbury, Riddell and quite possibly Diggers Rest... Macedon were also very impressive on the weekend.

Quite clear ??? :eek: Who too ??? YOU & Peddo perhaps !!!
Underdogs ??? :eek: You really do have NO shame !!! :cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quite clear ??? :eek: Who too ??? YOU & Peddo perhaps !!!
Underdogs ??? :eek: You really do have NO shame !!! :cool:

There is no need for that kind of talk...

You and I both know that Sunbury are the obvious standouts...

Followed by Daylight... Then Riddell...

There is no need for that kind of talk...

You and I both know that Sunbury are the obvious standouts...

Followed by Daylight... Then Riddell...

What I do know my overly presumptuous friend is that a team, any team, with a recognised competent tall Ruckman this season (given the dearth of the breed hereabouts) will have a massive advantage over those sides that dont !
Sunbury has the BIG Fish'.
And Romsey has the big Yack.
Two very good exponents of the trade !
And that pal is, in my humble opinion where daylight will be shown to start. :rolleyes:

What I do know my overly presumptuous friend is that a team, any team, with a recognised competent tall Ruckman this season (given the dearth of the breed hereabouts) will have a massive advantage over those sides that dont !
And that pal is, in my humble opinion where daylight will be shown to start. :rolleyes:

Meh.. When have Riddell ever needed a ruckman???

They won all of their premierships without a recognized ruckman.. And when the Antonowitz clearance goes in they will have one anyways... :cool:

Brayden was a pseudo onballer... ;)

Meh.. When have Riddell ever needed a ruckman???

They won all of their premierships without a recognized ruckman.. And when the Antonowitz clearance goes in they will have one anyways... :cool:

Brayden was a pseudo onballer... ;)

The ONLY thing "Pseudo" here pal with your argument is........Your MOTIVE !!! :eek:

Interesting to read in the North Central Review yesterday that the Journo was very keen to highlight Jayco's firm response that he stood down due to lack of support from the Kilmore committee....not the work/personal reasons those from the club wanted to put out there.

The President who last year stood down also left due to 'work commitments'.

Is standing down due to 'work commitments/personal reasons' the new metaphor for 'lack of support'. Will we see this as a comment like 'the coach's position is safe' etc?? (Sounds like a uni topic...all it needs is discuss)

Full credit to Jayco, straight talking and not pulling any punches on his position. :thumbsu:

Will have a stab at some tips (demonstrate how little I know!):
Sunbury v Woodend - Lots
Wallan v Kilmore - Lots
Rockbank v Broadford - 30 pts
Lancefield v Macedon - 50 pts
Melton v Romsey - 45 pts
Riddell v Diggers - 20 pts

heard a rumour that someone broke into the Romsey rooms last night and smashed the place up

people work hard around clubs to make sure that players and supporters have a enjoyable place to be around and some morons do stuff like this

its despicable

heard a rumour that someone broke into the Romsey rooms last night and smashed the place up

people work hard around clubs to make sure that players and supporters have a enjoyable place to be around and some morons do stuff like this

its despicable

That's ****ed. Some people are just pure scum.

its despicable
Bit of that going around at the moment - Riddell got done last week. Breaking in and stealing booze from the fridges the little pricks

Bit of that going around at the moment - Riddell got done last week. Breaking in and stealing booze from the fridges the little pricks

Happened quite a number of times at the Kangaroos in my time there too, especially around public holiday weekends...

It really is poor, would have to be people that have knowledge of the club too you would suspect which makes it all the more disappointing...

Interesting to read in the North Central Review yesterday that the Journo was very keen to highlight Jayco's firm response that he stood down due to lack of support from the Kilmore committee....not the work/personal reasons those from the club wanted to put out there.

The President who last year stood down also left due to 'work commitments'.

Is standing down due to 'work commitments/personal reasons' the new metaphor for 'lack of support'. Will we see this as a comment like 'the coach's position is safe' etc?? (Sounds like a uni topic...all it needs is discuss)

Full credit to Jayco, straight talking and not pulling any punches on his position. :thumbsu:

Will have a stab at some tips (demonstrate how little I know!):
Sunbury v Woodend - Lots
Wallan v Kilmore - Lots
Rockbank v Broadford - 30 pts
Lancefield v Macedon - 50 pts
Melton v Romsey - 45 pts
Riddell v Diggers - 20 pts
i tell you what, glad people are jumping off kilmore, there gonna be in for a rude shock if they think they wont be VERY competitive this year.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha surely your not comparing "the big yack" to "the big fish"... the big yack in my opinion is a very average footballer. dont get me wrong he gives his 110% every week and thats what people wonna see but "the big fish" from sunbury and players like (i think its young) stacey from woodend and krul from rockbank absolutely wipe the floor with players like the big yack... really looking forward to seeing all the responses from all the blind one eyed romsey supporters out there xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back