RDFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard the big A train Aaron Thomas has signed with Macendon this year, any truth in that..

JC1981 said:
I heard the big A train Aaron Thomas has signed with Macendon this year, any truth in that..

didn't he leave sunbury to play at strathmore last year, i believe he will be staying there as he just won a flag and has been training there

blues12 said:
didn't he leave sunbury to play at strathmore last year, i believe he will be staying there as he just won a flag and has been training there

Would be good to see the big fella running around again if true. Given Stratty have made some rather large purchases lately maybe, some blokes like big Az feel like theyve been undersold. Surely their must be some backlash given human ego's are involved. Not aimed at Azza in anyway but im just making a point.:thumbsu:

bigblackalsation said:
What a shame would have added some colour to the league, with dum dum . lol:D
Gisborne,also known as Shyteville or Poxtown, play in the Bendigo league.And half it's players and the majority of it's supporters are called "dum dum".

Bombers 2003 said:
Gisborne,also known as Shyteville or Poxtown, play in the Bendigo league.And half it's players and the majority of it's supporters are called "dum dum".

Yeah thats why its house and land prices have had the second biggest price rise in victoria over the last 2 years (30.4%)

and they have have won 3 of the last 4 premierships.

give us a spell.

Grubby said:
Yeah thats why its house and land prices have had the second biggest price rise in victoria over the last 2 years (30.4%)

and they have have won 3 of the last 4 premierships.

give us a spell.
Have you ever lived in the hole or within 10 kms of the place?If u havent you wouldnt know how hated the GFC or it's supporters are in the RDFL.

JC1981 said:

Thomas is at the Mores, look forward to a big season from the A Train! Looking super fit

Bombers 2003 said:
Have you ever lived in the hole or within 10 kms of the place?If u havent you wouldnt know how hated the GFC or it's supporters are in the RDFL.

Tall Poppy syndrome.

If i was romsey i wouldnt bother with nick goodwin looks good on the training track come game time to scared to go near the footy. Justin colliss can play footy but does not like the hard yards and got a bit of an attitude problem. If you have a coach to sit down and talk to him and get his head screwed on would be a great pick up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearance in . . . Joel Brown (Lancefield >>> Broadford) any RDFL people know much about him as a player?

JC1981 said:
definately NO, one he is happy at Strathmore and secondly there is not enough money in those Macedonhills to pay him. cause the Hille at the mores has all the cash !

Beaker said:
If i was romsey i wouldnt bother with nick goodwin looks good on the training track come game time to scared to go near the footy. Justin colliss can play footy but does not like the hard yards and got a bit of an attitude problem. If you have a coach to sit down and talk to him and get his head screwed on would be a great pick up.

i agree with you beaker about nick goodwin, never really seen much in him up at assumption only played 3rds... colliss will be a good player at kilmore unfortunate that he cant train due to new work committments.. but collo can play. steve mcintyre rumoured 2 b joining the blues as well in 2006!

woodend have been training the house down of late, truly am excited by a lot of the boys out on the track

woodsmen said:
woodend have been training the house down of late, truly am excited by a lot of the boys out on the track
can confirm good numbers at training and looking forward to a big year!!!!

hawkeye60 said:
can confirm good numbers at training and looking forward to a big year!!!!
any one herd if that big dark skin kid i think his name is braddy playing this year for 18 1/2's ?

I know Brydon Morgan from Romsey is playing with West Adelaide in the sanfl, will be a massive step up for him but hopefully he can get fit and put in the hard yards and do well.

JC1981 said:
I know Brydon Morgan from Romsey is playing with West Adelaide in the sanfl, will be a massive step up for him but hopefully he can get fit and put in the hard yards and do well.

geez, romsey look in strife this year! lost 5 of the top 10 players, morgan,ryan connellan,luke edwards,robert plant and daniel commerford(when playing fit). could struggle big time

JC1981 said:

Huge step, no way will he be a regular 1's player but he loves his footy and should hopefully get a few games.

hawkeye60 said:
any one herd if that big dark skin kid i think his name is braddy playing this year for 18 1/2's ?

I think you're talking about Christian Braddy, son of Stuart, the president. Good size and reasonably fit with skills. Could play plenty of senior footy. Any names on who is looking good on the track Hawkeye, woodsmen?

rioli brownlow said:
geez, romsey look in strife this year! lost 5 of the top 10 players, morgan,ryan connellan,luke edwards,robert plant and daniel commerford(when playing fit). could struggle big time
Interesting statement seeing as though Plant didn't play 1 game last year, commo played about 4 games and Edwards about 10 yet they still made the GF. Yeah morgs and connellan will be a loss but matt mclellan and the other recruits i think can fill the void. right them off at your own peril.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back