RDFNL 2018 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The league even posted the final scores for the round on Facebook and three of those games were blank. Wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Diggers by plenty
Riddell by 19
Macedon by 2
Rupo by 4 goals
Romsey by plenty
Lancefield by some, not sure how many.

Melton heading in the right direction, were OK in the first and did well in the last quarter. Probably had poor 2nd n 3rd quarters but had a crack and aren't far off it I reckin.

To answer skip n others I feel this league pays far too much attention to shizen interleague concepts that are hiding junkets for the top end of town and not paying enuff attention to real effing matters at hand.

Didn't look like until the last 1/4 today. Some poor discipline and bad option taking hurting. O'Sullivan is such a tough little bugger. Davies, Schraven and Sal well held today. Fowler was good and Stewart on the ball in the last helped give us a bit more direction.

Surely the league must be concerned with this development if it happens
My mail is Sunbury are gone which is a shame.
There must be something wrong if clubs are continually looking at other options
Is it the fees clubs are charged
Is it the standard of footy
Is it direction or lack of it from the goldfields as to where the RDFNL is heading.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Skip, NFNL do not fine clubs for not having netball teams. Although it is preferred to have third 18's, the NFNL actually reduce league fees if you can't field a side. Sounds like common sense to me, rather than penalising struggling clubs.

Catchya later
Reckon big chance it will be a ten team comp next year and within two more years a 8 team comp, THIS IS what ya get for sitting on ya hands to long so what happen to all that planning we where told at broadford that was taking place hang in two years and it will all be ok. I reckon there to comfortable up in the big house time for clubs to get fair dinkum and look afyer there back yards good onya Sunbury for looking to your future it’s time broadford lsncefield and others did the same there’s no gold in the gold fields that’s bloody obvious .
And before all the hanger ons jump on here if you reckon there is a direction what the hell is it then

Reckon big chance it will be a ten team comp next year and within two more years a 8 team comp, THIS IS what ya get for sitting on ya hands to long so what happen to all that planning we where told at broadford that was taking place hang in two years and it will all be ok. I reckon there to comfortable up in the big house time for clubs to get fair dinkum and look afyer there back yards good onya Sunbury for looking to your future it’s time broadford lsncefield and others did the same there’s no gold in the gold fields that’s bloody obvious .
And before all the hanger ons jump on here if you reckon there is a direction what the hell is it then

Have to agree with you Dave.
My understanding is that another club is already planning on moving in 2020.
I’m sure they will want to win one before they move.

So besides Sunbury who are the other 3 clubs that will be gone in 2 years???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldfields will be happy that teams are moving, they have wanted RDFL gone since they took over, Its a shame with one of the oldest leagues getting around treated so poorly. Just look at the all the senior and junior ladders getting around, they want teams to fail.

So besides Sunbury who are the other 3 clubs that will be gone in 2 years???
Let’s say this if two clubs leave and find there feet elsewhere others will follow.
As I said it’s my feeling I’ve posted before what I’ve thought and wish all clubs the best as no one wants hundreds of years of history to just end

Let’s say this if two clubs leave and find there feet elsewhere others will follow.
As I said it’s my feeling I’ve posted before what I’ve thought and wish all clubs the best as no one wants hundreds of years of history to just end
Yeah I don’t have a problem with your feelings was just asking who you think are the clubs that are leaving.
In your reply you speak about years of history and I agree with that, Lancefield for example have a long history with the RDFL and I’m sure will do their best to keep that going.
I know you’ve floated in the past the Rams going to the WRFL but from what I know I dont think that is of interest to them.
Obviously it seems like Sunbury are a chance to leave and maybe Broadford will look elsewhere and that may take us to a 10 team league. That will not be the end of the world, the league will push on.
Not having a crack was just curious about how you think we might end up with an 8 team league.

Clarke Oval, is this fair dinkum?

Oh well, clubs wont push back or find willing applicants to contest Board positions, so we can only assume when this was proposed at a meeting with club delegates present it was voted thru.

I attended a final there last year, and admittedly the weather was poor but district standard football at a venue as such didn't do it for me.

Oh well, clubs wont push back or find willing applicants to contest Board positions, so we can only assume when this was proposed at a meeting with club delegates present it was voted thru.

I attended a final there last year, and admittedly the weather was poor but district standard football at a venue as such didn't do it for me.
To all those sticking up for the executive of the RDFL you now know these blokes have sold there soles to the DEVIL

When are they advertised?

What a joke, the biggest day of the year held at the worst ground. Crap atmosphere, if it was decided neautral ground, shouldn’t it be at an RDFL ground? Romsey FC should tell Goldfields to get f——-d. The club has to do an enormous amount of work to hold finals and receives nothing for it. Why don’t they just hold all finals at that shit hole and stop waisting clubs time. The sooner the Redbacks get out of this comp the better.

Yeah I don’t have a problem with your feelings was just asking who you think are the clubs that are leaving.
In your reply you speak about years of history and I agree with that, Lancefield for example have a long history with the RDFL and I’m sure will do their best to keep that going.
I know you’ve floated in the past the Rams going to the WRFL but from what I know I dont think that is of interest to them.
Obviously it seems like Sunbury are a chance to leave and maybe Broadford will look elsewhere and that may take us to a 10 team league. That will not be the end of the world, the league will push on.
Not having a crack was just curious about how you think we might end up with an 8 team league.

Perhaps ROMSEY......

What a joke, the biggest day of the year held at the worst ground. Crap atmosphere, if it was decided neautral ground, shouldn’t it be at an RDFL ground? Romsey FC should tell Goldfields to get f——-d. The club has to do an enormous amount of work to hold finals and receives nothing for it. Why don’t they just hold all finals at that shit hole and stop waisting clubs time. The sooner the Redbacks get out of this comp the better.

So Ollie your the leader what have you got to say surely the president of the competition has some pull or is that position just a puppet on a string.
Yendy do somthing you got a lot of pull mate ...

Reckon clubs had no say on venues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back