RDFNL 2019 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awesome get by Lancefield with Tommy Waters signing on .. will be an exciting time around the club with he and Chris Collins working together .. and with Michelle Rix working hard with the netball.. Lancefield will be an exciting and progressive place to be around next year.. predict a resurgence like Broadford ..
Someone will Tommy will not only attract players to the club (even ones that don't necessarily play to get paid) but also more people through the gates. I'm genuinely optimistic that the club will head upwards next year as a collective.

Awesome get by Lancefield with Tommy Waters signing on .. will be an exciting time around the club with he and Chris Collins working together .. and with Michelle Rix working hard with the netball.. Lancefield will be an exciting and progressive place to be around next year.. predict a resurgence like Broadford ..
Someone will Tommy will not only attract players to the club (even ones that don't necessarily play to get paid) but also more people through the gates. I'm genuinely optimistic that the club will head upwards next year as a collective.

Resurgence like Broadford?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Without knowing a lot about the league, 2 of the teams mentioned were together with Broadford in the Waranga Nth East FL in the 70's.

Seymour, Avenel, Euroa, Mansfield, Broadford, Alexandra, Thornton, Yea, Eildon - can't recall the rest

Without knowing a lot about the league, 2 of the teams mentioned were together with Broadford in the Waranga Nth East FL in the 70's.

Seymour, Avenel, Euroa, Mansfield, Broadford, Alexandra, Thornton, Yea, Eildon - can't recall the rest
In the past Kilmore, Nagambie Bonnie Doon (TEDFC). Seconds. Euroa, left for a BETTER STANDARD..Seymour after a long fight with the WNEFL, basically stated win the 1975 grand final "you win your clearanxe" i understand they believe the sponsor ship opportunities were far better than the WNEFL could provide, to their credit both sides won premierships in thsir first years i believe. AVENEL had a difficult time in which technically had two avenel sodes as the WNEFL tightened up on clubs leaving, and refused to clear players to the new Avenel could be wrong Avenel Rovers or Swans, but in the end Avenel wasn't playing WNEFL and were cleared to KDFL, the lasr year of the WNEFL was in 1976 where Yea defeated Mansfield in the seniors and the reserves the results were reversed. The remaining clubds dissapeard in to different comps. Alexandra and MANSFIELD TO TOCUMWAL. YEA to YVMDFL. TEDFC to Benella DFL and Broadfrd to Riddel FL. Looks like the WNEFL is absorbed to the AFLOE....

In the past Kilmore, Nagambie Bonnie Doon (TEDFC). Seconds. Euroa, left for a BETTER STANDARD..Seymour after a long fight with the WNEFL, basically stated win the 1975 grand final "you win your clearanxe" i understand they believe the sponsor ship opportunities were far better than the WNEFL could provide, to their credit both sides won premierships in thsir first years i believe. AVENEL had a difficult time in which technically had two avenel sodes as the WNEFL tightened up on clubs leaving, and refused to clear players to the new Avenel could be wrong Avenel Rovers or Swans, but in the end Avenel wasn't playing WNEFL and were cleared to KDFL, the lasr year of the WNEFL was in 1976 where Yea defeated Mansfield in the seniors and the reserves the results were reversed. The remaining clubds dissapeard in to different comps. Alexandra and MANSFIELD TO TOCUMWAL. YEA to YVMDFL. TEDFC to Benella DFL and Broadfrd to Riddel FL. Looks like the WNEFL is absorbed to the AFLOE....

Can we run google translate over this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strong rumours circulating he’s on a recruiting mission currently in Darwin, getting a few former teammates from his time playing up the top end...

Big game ahead. Planning since late last year, good luck to both teams, exciting to see some two different teams GF day play. One win each during the year, both can run and spread the grand, both with key fwds, both with a solid midfield group, shapes as a very good game. On a side note hearing some jungle drums beating about a few clubs, but that can wait for next week. Bring on the GF.

Anyone know the go with Rockbank. Are they folding up, they going around in RDFL or moving leagues

Anyone know the go with Rockbank. Are they folding up, they going around in RDFL or moving leagues
The Rdfnl board have put some very tuff conditions on them if they are to continue.
Reading between the lines it seems like two clubs in particular are trying to have them moved on.
The irony in this is that these two clubs have both made inquiries into moving to another league .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back