RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Not seen enough this season to have a crack at TOTY.

Riddell.

A lot of respect for Nolan, but has to be Al Meldrum IMO.
always find the coach debate interesting. down here its all about Mick mcguane who is unbelievable no doubt but has a bloody good deep squad of players at his disposal. the Job the APW coach has done with far Less should be commended and predengergast at douttas is all about development is highly regarded. for this topics sake which we often have down our way is. could the riddeel or Wallan or sherman or diggers rest coach do with the same list what the guy at mavedon does. theres coaching and then theirs coaching.

always find the coach debate interesting. down here its all about Mick mcguane who is unbelievable no doubt but has a bloody good deep squad of players at his disposal. the Job the APW coach has done with far Less should be commended and predengergast at douttas is all about development is highly regarded. for this topics sake which we often have down our way is. could the riddeel or Wallan or sherman or diggers rest coach do with the same list what the guy at mavedon does. theres coaching and then theirs coaching.
Douttas developing? They requested their 18.5 play in a league below. That’s not developing I’m sorry!! That’s weak by the club and let’s access in a few years..

Douttas developing? They requested their 18.5 play in a league below. That’s not developing I’m sorry!! That’s weak by the club and let’s access in a few years..
i mean the approach in how the senior group has been done, not in a ladder sense but the messaging and how its sold to the young group.

I actually agree that the 18s situation is completely wrong but not sure how much input (or listening) or alignment between the external senior coach Barry and the under age egos involved with that group are.

Thoughts on Team of the Year?

Do they use Premier data?

The Bowen will be interesting. Toman will be the favourite, but Woodend only won 5 games

Premiers from here ?

Macedon or Wallan are going to have to be at their very, very best to roll Riddell. I think only Wallan can get close.

Coach of the Year?

I agree with the Macedon coach. Getting them to a PF is a fantastic achievement no matter what happens from here, but it will be Skip and fair enough too.

Club of the Year?

Wallan or Riddell maybe. I'm not sure.

Club applied to league at end of 2022 and was approved, don’t see what the issue is. At least we can field 18s/Res/Seniors unlike some other clubs. Turbo you should be focused on whether Panthers can get to the big dance as opposed to worrying what other clubs have done or doing

Club applied to league at end of 2022 and was approved, don’t see what the issue is. At least we can field 18s/Res/Seniors unlike some other clubs. Turbo you should be focused on whether Panthers can get to the big dance as opposed to worrying what other clubs have done or doing
What are you saying that Turbo shouldn’t have an opinion?

Many agree with his thoughts I love his input keep going he calls out the BS from some clubs.

Many agree with his thoughts I love his input keep going he calls out the BS from some clubs.
While conveniently overlooking the ills of his clubs..
He's entitled to his views but credibility isn't exactly a strong point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems that you’re saying that because Turbo has voiced his opinion, no-one else is permitted to disagree, or express a contrary opinion.

Sorry, BF and life doesn’t work that way.

Last edited:
10 - but only allowed to play 6 of them in any given game
now that explains a lot. i couldn’t get over the obvious size difference between the two teams. macedon had one decent sized defender against 4 Giants forwards as tall or bigger.

if 6 of them were 20 and even if close to half the opposition are 17 then Saturday week will be no different should macdeon win this game

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back