RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t barrack for Wallan, but have watched them on 5-6 occasions this season. Shaun Stewart always impressed as a very solid and reliable defender. Wallan
defenders were under the pump on GF day due to the frequency and quality of delivery from Riddell on-ballers.
Handy footballer that IIRC was an EDFL TOTY member recently, so can obviously play a bit.

I don’t barrack for Wallan, but have watched them on 5-6 occasions this season. Shaun Stewart always impressed as a very solid and reliable defender. Wallan
defenders were under the pump on GF day due to the frequency and quality of delivery from Riddell on-ballers.
Didn’t help to lose captain Mannix with broken hand 5 mins into 3rd quarter.

Fair reply and I based my comment purely on that GF day. 👍
I didn’t think the quality of delivery was overly great but it was deep and frequent at times. Definitely a lot deeper entries than Wallans.

The RDFNL received notification from AFL Victoria this afternoon that the transfer of leagues
process is complete and Melton South Football Netball Club have now officially joined the RDFNL
for season 2025.
For RDFNL Senior Clubs, please note that this means that the RDFNL will be an 18 round season in
2025 with each Club playing 16 matches (eight home and eight away with two byes). The Salary Cap
will be $100,000.00 for the 16 matches with a top 6 Finals Series for all Senior Football and Netball
Competitions in 2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2024 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back