RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

They'd win your Div 3 and finish mid-table in Div 2. Riddell and Diggers would do the same maybe even go 1 better in Div 2.

I don't see anyone talk a big game. Do we have expectations? Absolutely. Pretty sure in my time at the club they've played multiple finals series, while winning twos and U19.5 flags.

Robbed of a great opportunity for a flag in 21 and not far behind Rupo in the washed out 2020 season.

I'm not sure what you have against the club, but maybe you could add the quoted part above to your sig.
Rupo demolished Wallan in that 19’ grand final though and had some brilliant signings coming in. Coaching and lack of faith in the second string gave them no chance. Clarke Oval is huge, running midfielders 90% of the game was just ludicrous. Ricky was cooked trying to cover that ground with barely a break, then Rupo had Hetherington & Cannolo etc coming in as second rotations against tiring Ricky & co, game was won before it started. Same Rupo side with a 6’7 lightning quick premier level key forward, don’t think Wallan were winning 2020. Rupo back to back was what got washed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

RDFNL 2025 Season discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back