Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RDT XIMKI - End of season trip

Dedicated to PbN.

gloryholemotivator.jpg

Oh how I do love my ol' limericks.
I'm sure you mods think it's the shiznits.
So we'll post through any hole,
They say it's a goal.
Whilst you mods can play soggy biscuit. :thumbsu:

Interesting fact - oldest person at CBS is 63 years old.
Only thing I took from my lecture tonight

Bullshit? I've seen older people there.

edit- will probably get a red when I wake up, so I will leave an epic gif in remembrance

hayden.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I sometimes prank call Joffa and send him emails. The last email i sent him he wasn't very impressed. Which made me laugh seeing a brainless feral bogan rant on about nothing. Joffa is the tool of the century without a doubt.

Yes but he doesn't know how to work spell check. He spells like a kindergarden kid.

Wasn't he originally made famous by Eddie Maguire when he was hosting the footy show. So we can thank Eddie for putting that feral on our t.v screens. Whatever happened to Joffa the Movie. I heard he was making a movie and he was going to be some action hero.

ok ..................

This is Joffa's reply to my email i won't put in what i said as i will prolly get a card

What a desgusting emall..Shows im 200 times a betta person than you and for the record im a socal worker with the salvetion army.
Be warned i've kept this emall and if i recieve any more such emalls i will be taking them to the police.
Adios.

It wasn't hate mail that i sent him. It was more like mail a Collingwood supporter would get from a passionate Carlton supporter. He took offence but not once ... twice haha.

i never realised how stupid this guy is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back