RDT XIMKI - End of season gifs

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RDT XIMKI - End of season trip

Keyser.

Did you know Mr Malcom personally?

Nope. Seen him about a few times but never actually met him.

Spoke to him on the phone once a long time ago when he rang to threaten us to not build a house out on Gantheume Point which we had no intention of building anyway.

House was built by someone else eventually anyway

Nope. Seen him about a few times but never actually met him.

Spoke to him on the phone once a long time ago when he rang to threaten us to not build a house out on Gantheume Point which we had no intention of building anyway.

House was built by someone else eventually anyway

Well you obviously deserved it.

Also. Total LOL at one sentence from Memories on the memories thread on our board.

That guy has the ability to crack me up totally with one sentence. Goes after the one person backing him up on our board.

juddccash.gif

lulz

Im back in my original colours. I couldn't put up with that shit much longer.

Also I just couldnt troll our team, especially given all this negativity on the board like GM, I just couldn't compete/no-one would give a shit what I had to say anyway*

*In before anyone mentions that being the norm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Muck up day yesterday, was fun.

:( If we do anything, the school has threatened to suspend us, which would mean having to organise to do exams at another school, in a different town.

And all we wanted to do was put cordial in the bloody rainwater tanks! What'd you do?

:( If we do anything, the school has threatened to suspend us, which would mean having to organise to do exams at another school, in a different town.

And all we wanted to do was put cordial in the bloody rainwater tanks! What'd you do?

Piss in them

Won't change the colour so they won't know

Our school isnt smart enough to have a "muck up day"
So it just became vandalism week

Our school isnt smart enough to have a "muck up day"
So it just became vandalism week

Ahhh... 10 years next year... I've achieved so much in that time, but nothing compares to my muck up achievements.

Curdled milk. Rotting cheese. Iced coffee that had become putrid. A fish. All mixed up in a locker.

Ended up having to fumigate the entire block and replace the carpet.

Our school was pretty effective at shutting it down too. They held an assembly, took us all to a lawn afterwards where there was a BBQ and games and whatnot, then while this happening locked all the gates so we couldn't get back in and then basically told us all to piss off.

We still got shit done though. Bunch of my mates went there the night before and dismantled the soocer goals, threw one of the triangular sides over a footy goalpost, then put the goals back together around the post. They also put some of them on the roof and super-glued a bunch of toys to the walls all around the school. Then on the day, as well as the usual eggings, stink bombs and squirting kiddies with fish sauce we found all the rooms with old fashioned latches and padlocked classes of people in their room just before we left.

So all in all, we did pretty well considering the measures in place to stop us.

will chip in RDT credit for chops to eat/drink it.

in fact i will chip in 1,000,000 units of RDT credit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back