Real names.

• Thread starter George
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Mr ****in Bracks, U must feel proud to have guessed my name after it was meanced. Nice to see we have brains in our victorian government system.

Fred bit too late to respond to this topic now i think hey!

Mags

Originally posted by CJ:
O.K. I'll tell you mine: Chris(topher) John hence CJ!! Gee, I bet that made everyones day! NOT!

CJH, if that's what the CJ in your tag means then that's freaky! BUT just for the recond, my surname starts with an 'A'.

Well then CJ, this must be freaky! Yes the J in my nic does stand for John.

I'm not telling you my surname, but as a hint it starts with H!

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

OK, after making my way to CJ's post and getting all excited, I see I was a little premature!

We now have 4 Christopher John's on BigFooty!

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

Mags

If you're name is Brock,do you have a brother named Perkins or Lowndes ?

Your parents must be Holden fans.
Lucky they didn't call you Sandman.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Trying is the first step towards failure"

I'm tipping Max Power's real name is Homer!

------------------

nah i hate my dumb name i wanna formally change it to Spidergirl thats wot everyone calls me anyway even on the letters addressed to me in the mail haha i think ill even put the footy memberships under Spidergirl this year!

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

if thats the case spidergirl, i feel sorry for the postman, he must think he is gonna live in a web

Did you know that if you use your pets name followed by your srteet name, you will get your "erotic film-star" name.

I have a friend who has a cat named Pussy (no surprise) and lives on cockburn avenue.

Pussy Cockburn !!
biggrin.gif
I am DEAD serious. Mine is Zac Manorvale !

Dan24, I always cleaned up with mates in the pr0n-name game. Try this on for size.

First pet I remember was a fox terrier called Snifter, and I lived on the Wimmera Hwy, Marnoo, which in Marnoo is known as Market Street.

Pussy Cockburn is a grouse addition, but tell me, how does it compare to Snifter Market?

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

My star name then would be Minty Jervies. I could also have Minty Bolac (I have two addresses where I can be reached.)
As for my real name, I kind of like the anonymity I have. But sure, go ahead and guess it!
(And how about this for a weird name. This is my second cousin's name: Tesula Wyatt (Wyatt is actually her middle name!) Panagopolous!)

That would make me SASHA DAWES!!!!
hehehehe, if i still had my old dog, i would be Jazzy Dawes.
Pretty snazzy huh?

------------------

I look into your eyes and i say, I see a part of me.
And when you smile, you light the room.
Sorry i have to go away, no please don't misconstrue, i just hope you understand one day, the hardest part was leaving you.

ok well I have heaps of pets so I will do all thier names here goes....

Dog- Cassie Parkview
Rabbit- Bing (as in Brett Lee) Parkview
Bird- Chippa (as in Damien Adkins) Parkview
Fish- Boppa (as in Chris Tarrant) Parkview
Fish- Lica (as in Paul Licuria) Parkview
Race Horse- Dazzling Duke (Duke) Parkview
Other Race Horse- Northern Bronze (Pete) Parkview

Well none of those names really go well together, but what the hell
smile.gif

------------------
~*~Go Chippa!!~*~
~*~Go Binger!!~*~