• Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Nobody has tried to guess my name yet
frown.gif

But for the ppl who know me don;t try and guess :p

------------------
GO LIONS!

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk:
yeh i know haha stoopid postman one day its the Saint magazine he's delivering next day its the Collingwood membership package then the Melbourne yearbook lol must think im a real loonee!

sPiDeR eVeRiTt and RiCkY oLaReNsHaW
~kewlest players round!!!

spider, i hate to tell you, but you are looney
tongue.gif

ok well using the pet and street name

I would be Sophie Brae

but speaking of 'strange' or 'different' names, I work with a girl whose name is:

Ef Crack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by DEES RULE!:
well i will give you two clues and i bet that no one will ever guess my name unless they ask dees*gal.
1. it has two letters
2. those two letters are found in the nickname of my fave player.
good luck.... u need it!

That would be Ro ?

------------------
Trample the Weak,
Hurdle the Dead.

Ig? (Igloo without a dunny).

Also an abbreviation for the Igbog machine. You know, those old-time pokies where you pay $1 for a card, pull back the slips, and hope it spells Bingo, but they always spell Igbog or Boigi?

------------------
Hallowed be thy Roy

wrong people... all wrong.
bombergirl i think that if we had a competition whose name is more ****ed up mine would defenetly win.
another clue i can give u is that its not a nick name or a shortaning of a name.
its simply a very weird name that is also a word in english. oh and dont forget i haven't been an aussie all my life.

------------------
there are certain things in this world that will make you angry. what i say might be one of them...
The Mighty Melbourne Demons- Legends of the game!

blackys chick, don't worry, no-one's trying to guess mine either! LOL....
<sad, long face. sorrowful music, while I slowly wander off> Just goes to show I guess, how unimportant some people are on this board.....
frown.gif

OK Blacky's Chick, how about Simone!

And Dees Rule, you've got me! Surely there can't be too many names with only 2 letters! Is it an English name? You have mentioned before that you are Jewish, and you also mention that you haven't always been Australian.

Maybe it would help if we could work out where you emigrated from originally? Israel? Europe (Russia, Poland, Germany?)

------------------
This is a hallucination and these faces are in a dream. A computer generated environment; a fantasy island you can do anything and not have to face the consequences.

Remove this Banner Ad

Real names.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back