Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to the game this weekend! I think Serong will be back to his ball winning best and Young will continue his ascent.

Darcy and Treacy both tests doesn't exactly fill me with confidence, but, I am hoping we take a back up ruck in case this time.

An upset win for Freo this week, I am tipping us!

Here's a pretty good reason for optimism: 4 Dockers named in this year's 22 under 22 side!

Here's a pretty good reason for optimism: 4 Dockers named in this year's 22 under 22 side!

There is a lot to look forward too!

My optimism hasn't waned even with the disappointment of us most likely missing finals this season. There has been a lot to enjoy from our team, some of which I will go into detail on tomorrow or Saturday. It has been an insane week or so from a workload pov.

I take it everyone has been very measured and is keeping perspective about our age and clear performance gains this season!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't trawled through our Freo fiefdom, but I assume hearts are full of optimism about the game today!

We get to watch our young phenoms take it up to a top four side, give them a shake and see what comes of it. I hope we attack and attack hard today. Let the purple army roar and cheer and roar some more on the road to victory.

This was and is still the year of enjoyment. And what ride it has been!

Thank you optimism friends, you have made the journey a lot more fun this year!

This was the best result assuming we weren't winning it all.

There's no congratulations. No joy. No "we di ok". The only thing there is a burning humiliation of coming up short.

This side will be a year older with a HUNGRY preseason in them. NOD looks the goods in the middle, Young is a game changer.

Let's not **** around, get Warner/Bolton (maybe both) and bring on '25.

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back