Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

You can mute it. But I won't close it. On a scale of 1 being awesome and 100 being embarrassing, this thread is in the single digits.

Calling a whole team embarrassing after a poor quarter even in a 50 point win... now that is embarrassing.

If you don't like it, that is all good. I am still on the sunny side regarding my thoughts for this season.

We have a challenging couple of games coming up, we need to win at least one. I am backing us in to do that. Can't wait!
Ah yes very embarrassing to have the foresight to notice that a bad last quarter was a sign something wasn’t right with the team. Thank goodness bad last quarters haven’t come back to bite us since!

Ah yes very embarrassing to have the foresight to notice that a bad last quarter was a sign something wasn’t right with the team. Thank goodness bad last quarters haven’t come back to bite us since!

Ah a massive rewrite there. Is anyone meant to believe that your outburst held foresight?

Outbursts. Massive rewrites. If I was a political candidate then you’d love me!

The proof is in the pudding sir.

Outbursts? Yes. And now the re-write.

As the season isn't finished, we know the 'pudding' is still baking. I think there is a lot to be happy from this season and that Longmuir should be under pressure (at minimum) if we miss finals.

I am also doubling down on next season... Optimism levels through the roof.

Can you? Can someone please tell me how? Not for this thread, mind. There's a few others I'd rather not accidentally click into.

Maybe I have told a porky. I thought you could, but have just had a quick look and now I am not certain. Tonga Bob DragoDelph is it possible to mute a thread? Or is it just an individual poster you can mute?

Maybe I have told a porky. I thought you could, but have just had a quick look and now I am not certain. Tonga Bob DragoDelph is it possible to mute a thread? Or is it just an individual poster you can mute?
You can unwatch, so you don’t get notifications.

Would still require self-control to not enter.

Not that I’m aware

I'd love to see a github style cohort graph of Randomizor's posting activity vs Fremantle wins and losses.

I think I can probably guess the output. Weird, weird unit.
Reminds me of this guy in Red Dwarf.

confidence_4.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Normally the break between Dockers season being done and NFL starting is a lot longer. so thats nice. Go Lions
Saw a Lions game at Ford Field last year, **** me that stadium is cool, definitely one of the best NFL ones.

Loved Detroit as a whole, big Red Wings fan so was cool to finally see a game

Saw a Lions game at Ford Field last year, **** me that stadium is cool, definitely one of the best NFL ones.

Loved Detroit as a whole, big Red Wings fan so was cool to finally see a game

Jealous , we have family friends from Michigan which is how i picked up that following. Would love to get back there now and catch a Lions and Wolverines game !

There's no expectation on us to make finals now so watch the boys shit these last two wins in and surge to sixth.

Please and thank you 🙏
That IS some dockeriness right there, so I'm putting my money on that! (Here in the optimism thread anyway. The more realistic picture is that I'll be gnawing at my nails JL-style until it's settled for sure one way or another.)

Jealous , we have family friends from Michigan which is how i picked up that following. Would love to get back there now and catch a Lions and Wolverines game !
Yeah did a tour of the big house as well, amazing place! Definitely want to get back for a Wolverines game sometime

John Mulaney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Reasons for Optimism

Remove this Banner Ad

Back