Reasons why Carlton lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Umm Pratt was never involved in any salary cap breaches we were penalised for when he was president.

Sure...like he was never involved in collusion that went on for years at Visy when he was in charge.

Pratt was a crim and added to the culture of rorting at the carltankers.

Its a disgrace that a cup be named after that totally immoral being.:thumbsdown:

The discounting the ACCC said there was nothing wrong with?
They also said there was nothing that they could do to prevent Cole and Woolworths raising the prices of esp staples in order to offset their loss on the petrol. So you are getting a double whammy. Enjoy living on your knees!

Sure...like he was never involved in collusion that went on for years at Visy when he was in charge.

Pratt was a crim and added to the culture of rorting at the carltankers.

Its a disgrace that a cup be named after that totally immoral being.:thumbsdown:
Visy has what to do with our player's contracts?

Laugh at the idiots still going on about Visy. Just proves the level of education in these threads. :)

He will be knocking off cars later with other Collingwood fans. Must make his parents proud.

I might go knock off Dick's; I'm guessing he probably doesn't use it much anymore, going to waste really.

I think it is only fair we start redeeming some of that $700 million he stole.

The people he donated all that $$ to all seem to be grateful
Coles Myer & Woolworths are still crying because the big rip off agents got ripped off

Gee, I wish I could steal $700 million off everyday Australians, then donate a few million to charity and be labelled a generous, loving, caring Australian hero.
Karma's a bitch eh? :D:thumbsu:

Gee, I wish I could steal $700 million off everyday Australians, then donate a few million to charity and be labelled a generous, loving, caring Australian hero.
Karma's a bitch eh? :D:thumbsu:
it was Coles and Woolworths who rip you off every day

Remove this Banner Ad

Reasons why Carlton lost

Remove this Banner Ad

Back