Food & Drink Recipe Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The most popular beer in Adelaide is reportedly Hahn Super Dry.

Yet another reason to not move to Adelaide.

As for Carlton Cold - it came in plastic bottles back in the 90’s. An abomination.
Beer sucks in general imo. I can also understand the lure of wanting to stay in a remote outpost.

Sadly only imports in Tajikistan but Vodka is $2.50 a bottle to make up for it.
Was in Kazakhstan about 15 years ago and couldn't believe that 2/3rds of the aisles in the local grocery store were just vodka. People would buy it to clean their windows because it was cheaper than Windex.

Mongolian chicken using this recipe served with mash potatoes. So good. I shredded the chicken at the end. With have Hokkien noodles with it tomorrow

Attachments

• IMG_4462.jpeg
    IMG_4462.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_4463.jpeg
    IMG_4463.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 3
Chilli Scrambled Eggs New
I cooked this the other day and it was fantastic. Who knew putting fetta cheese in scrambled eggs turned it into something sublime. It's Chilli Scrambled Eggs with a tomatoe/onion/chilli topping. Totally delicious

Never been a huge fan of chillies, too hot for my tastes but I’m sure he’s good though.
I never liked them when I was younger but I grew up in an Anglo household so it just wasn't used. As I got older and I grew more curious about food my palate expanded and I quiet enjoy them now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back