State Redbacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Kyle Brazell is only 22 and captains Tea Tree Gully in district cricket, made a century last week.
To drop Thomas Kelly after Wednesday is ridiculous. They pick another bowler when our batting line up is the worst in history.

Neilsen didn't need to play. I know his batting form has been okay but I would of picked a batsman.

Neilsen didn't need to play. I know his batting form has been okay but I would of picked a batsman.
He was your best player last game. Not best bat, best player.

132. Two players got 101 of those between them, no other player reached double figures. Now you watch Renshaw come out and make a score when he has failed all summer (55 runs in past 7 innings with a high score of 37). We play everyone into form, it's our role in Australian cricket.
Carey, Lehman and extras = 104 runs
The other 9 batsmen contribute a grand total of 28 runs on a beautiful day at the Adelaide Oval. Mind blowing really

132. Two players got 101 of those between them, no other player reached double figures. Now you watch Renshaw come out and make a score when he has failed all summer (55 runs in past 7 innings with a high score of 37). We play everyone into form, it's our role in

Renshaw has played and missed about 8 times already

He'll go on and make a big score now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're like 2 competent batsmen away from being a decent Cricket side. Bowlers have hardly put a foot wrong all season, could definitely upgrade Manenti from a bowling perspective.

Really like the look of Buckingham now, can see why he's played for Aus A, seems to have picked up a bit of pace. Does seem to carry on a bit too much for my liking though.

Should be trying to get Kuhnemann and Burns from Queensland tbh.

JFM
Hunt
Burns
McSweeney
Kelly
Nielsen (+)
McAndrew
3x Agar/Doggett/Buckingham/Johnson
Kuhnemann

Is a strong line up.

Should be trying to get Kuhnemann and Burns from Queensland tbh.

JFM
Hunt
Burns
McSweeney
Kelly
Nielsen (+)
McAndrew
3x Agar/Doggett/Buckingham/Johnson
Kuhnemann

Is a strong line up.

JFM is a 6 for mine until he puts a bit of value on his wicket.

Not sure why Burns would bother coming down at the age of 35 but targeting Kuhnemann has crossed my mind, he should be playing Shield cricket.

Remove this Banner Ad

State Redbacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back